NCOWS Web Site

Started by Dutch Limbach, March 24, 2010, 05:49:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dutch Limbach

"Men do not differ much about what they will call evils; they differ enormously about what evils they will call excusable."
-- G. K. Chesterton

"I guess when you turn off the main road, you have to be prepared to see some funny houses."
-- Stephen King

Captain Rob Page

Wow!! It is outstanding. Great work Dutch. Looks like we, The Border Regulators need to get some updates to you.

Pancho Peacemaker

Smokin' Frijoles Dutch . . . you done struck oil!

p.s.:  I emailed you a few more updates . . . nothing urgent.
NRA - Life
NRA-ILA
TSRA - Life
S&W Collectors Association

"A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user."
-T. Roosevelt (1858 - 1919)

Steel Horse Bailey

GREAT Job, Dutch.  You took a good website and made it better!

Thank you!!
"May Your Powder always be Dry and Black; Your Smoke always White; and Your Flames Always Light the Way to Eternal Shooting Fulfillment !"

Will Ketchum

Dutch, great job!  It was pointed out to me that there were some errors in last year's minutes.  I have been somewhat under the weather since we got back but plan to make the corrections soon.  When I do I'll send them to you and you can update the web site.

Will Ketchum
Will Ketchum's Rules of W&CAS: 1 Be Safe. 2 Have Fun. 3  Look Good Doin It!
F&AM, NRA Endowment Life, SASS Life 4222, NCOWS Life 133.  USMC for ever.
Madison, WI

Irish Dave

Nothing but outstanding, Dutchy. Just outstanding.

Hats off!

Dave Scott aka Irish Dave
NCOWS Marshal Retired
NCOWS Senator and Member 132-L
Great Lakes Freight & Mining Co.
SASS 5857-L
NRA Life

irishdave5857@aol.com

Cole Bluesteele

Dutch,

Lookin' GOOD!!  Ten Horns data is correct.  Hope to get you some photos to replace some of the drawings.

Cole

Dusty Tagalon

Really surprised, sent Dutch an EMail with the Phoenix schedule, posted the next day.

Thanks
Brian

Cactus Rope

Quote from: Dutch Limbach on March 24, 2010, 05:49:02 PM
The NCOWS web site has now been updated.

http://www.ncows.org/index.htm

Dutch
I could be wrong but I think your dates may be off by about a year for the Congress meeting minutes and next years convention date. Meeting minutes should read 2010. Next years convention should read 2011.

NRA * GAF * NCOWS *

"Every oncet in a while, you have to step in it to learn the lesson."

Dutch Limbach

Quote from: Cactus Rope on March 25, 2010, 10:46:05 PM
Dutch
I could be wrong but I think your dates may be off by about a year for the Congress meeting minutes and next years convention date. Meeting minutes should read 2010. Next years convention should read 2011.

The Minutes posted on the Home Page are from the 31st Territorial Congress which met in 2009. The Minutes from the most recent Territorial Congress will replace them on the site when those Minutes become available.
"Men do not differ much about what they will call evils; they differ enormously about what evils they will call excusable."
-- G. K. Chesterton

"I guess when you turn off the main road, you have to be prepared to see some funny houses."
-- Stephen King

Dr. Bob

Great job Dutch!!  Thanks a great big bunch!!  ;D
Regards, Doc
Dr. Bob Butcher,
NCOWS 2420, Senator
HR 4
GAF 405,
NRA Life,
KGC 8.
Warthog
Motto: Clean mind  -  Clean body,   Take your pick

lethal larry

Good job Djutch. Clear, easy to navigate and interesting. Well done! ;)
"Clinging to" my Wife, Guns, Bible, cats and goat... and proud of it!

Dutch Limbach

Thank you!

The Registration Form for the National Shoot, On the Trail of the Reno Gang, has now been posted.
-- G. K. Chesterton

-- Stephen King

Cactus Rope

Quote from: Dutch Limbach on March 26, 2010, 12:17:24 AM
The Minutes posted on the Home Page are from the 31st Territorial Congress which met in 2009. The Minutes from the most recent Territorial Congress will replace them on the site when those Minutes become available.

OK, thanks

Very nice job!
NRA * GAF * NCOWS *

"Every oncet in a while, you have to step in it to learn the lesson."

Rowdy Fulcher

Dutch
Thank You . An EXCELLENT job , Keep up the Great job .

kflach

Dutch, Thank you!!!!

Your hard work is appreciated.

Texas Lawdog

DUTCH, YOU DO GOOD WORK.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Dutch Limbach

Thanks! Several people have contributed things to post on the site, and their help has been invaluable.
-- G. K. Chesterton

-- Stephen King

kflach

Then again, I'm sure some of us have helped tremendously by just staying out of the way...

Steel Horse Bailey

"May Your Powder always be Dry and Black; Your Smoke always White; and Your Flames Always Light the Way to Eternal Shooting Fulfillment !"

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com