Saddlebag inspired purse & diaper bag

Started by goodtime annie, March 13, 2010, 12:14:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

goodtime annie

This is my first post here. Here is the saddlebag inspired purse and a saddlebag inspired diaper bag for my daughter.
Goodtime Annie

Take pride in how far you have come and have faith in how far you can go!

http://www.facebook.com/AnnNewkold.LeatherEmporium

Dr. Bob

Mizz Annie.

Welcome to the Leather Shop.  Those are great looking bags!  Hope you become a regular here!  Thanks for sharing with us!! ;D
Regards, Doc
Dr. Bob Butcher,
NCOWS 2420, Senator
HR 4
GAF 405,
NRA Life,
KGC 8.
Warthog
Motto: Clean mind  -  Clean body,   Take your pick

cowboywc

The pix do not do them justice.
Great job.
WC
Leather by WC / Standing Bear's Trading Post

Dr. Bob

WC,

She must be one of your students!  Ya taught her well!  ;D ;D ;D
Regards, Doc
Dr. Bob Butcher,
NCOWS 2420, Senator
HR 4
GAF 405,
NRA Life,
KGC 8.
Warthog

goodtime annie

Here is the side view of them
Goodtime Annie

Dalton Masterson

Very nice!! I thought about making a set of diaper/toy bags for my son, but havent done it yet.... :-\

You do very nice work and welcome to CAS City!
DM
SASS #51139L
Former Territorial Governor of the Platte Valley Gunslingers (Ret)
GAF (Bvt.) Major in command of Battalion of Western Nebraska
SUDDS 194--Double Duelist and proud of it!
RATS #65
SCORRS
Gunfighting Soot Lord from Nebrasky
44 spoke, and it sent lead and smoke, and 17 inches of flame.
https://www.facebook.com/Plum-Creek-Leatherworks-194791150591003/
www.runniron.com

goodtime annie

Yes, Dr. Bob, I am very fortunate to have WC as my instructor. I could not have made 1/2 of the projects I have done with out his help and guidance!
Goodtime Annie

cowboywc

Howdy
Yes she is my student. She's the one that did the fully carved and covered large box I posted under "Proud Instructor"
WC
Leather by WC / Standing Bear's Trading Post

Boothill Bob

Nice work Annie, it will take a lot of training before I can make something that looks as nice
as that :o
Shoot fast and aim straight

SASS#83079 SWS#1246

Ned Buckshot

Very nice Annie, from lookin at them I would be hard pressed to say you havn't been doing this for years!

Welcome to the leather shop, grab a cup of coffee and hang out with us. I think you'll find we're a good bunch of folks here.

Ned
Ned Buckshot

SASS# 2901   nedbuckshot@gmail.com

SEE MY ADS IN CAS CITY CLASSIFIEDS

Dave Cole

Those look beautiful and definately looking forward to seeing more of your work.Dave :)

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

Welcome to the Leather Shop Annie, I was hoping you would clime aboard, you have a lot to offer, I know WC is very proud of you and your talent, so make yourself at home, we're happy to have you join in with us, and those bags are Awesome, I've seen your work in person, and WC is right the picture doesn't do it justice.

Regards

tEN wOLVES  :D
NRA, SASS# 69595, NCOWS#3123 Leather Shop, RATTS# 369, SCORRS, BROW, ROWSS #40   Shoot Straight, Have Fun, That's What It's All About

Kid Terico

Annie thats some absolutely beautiful leatherwork your showing. Welcome aboard. Your work is something to be proud of. WC you did good.. KT

GunClick Rick

WOOO HOOO narly narly.Could you imagine havin something like that to tote your six shooters in???? :) :)

You have learned well mam~~Whew! Bueatiful! :) :) :)

Gotta be some hours in that...
Bunch a ole scudders!

Gun Butcher

Welcome Annie, We is mostly good natured and easy to get along with except for that there Gun Click Rick. You got to watch him :o ::) ;) ;D.
That purse, daiper bag deal is something we ain't seen alot of round here but it shore does have some mighty fine tooling on it and I can tell it was made by someone who truly loves the work.
Loving the work is all that matters around here otherwise they wouldn't let me stay ;) ;D
So anyhow, welcome to the fire and don't be a stranger. Having some womenfolk around could actually cause some of these ol' boys to straighten up just alittle. ;)
Lost..... I ain't never been lost...... fearsome confused fer a month er two once... but I never been lost.
Life is a Journey, the best that we can find in our travels is an honest friend.

Arizona Cattleman

Annie, nice lookin work.  Welcom to the Leather Forum.  WC you done good with the mentoring.  Lokkin forward to more work from you.

AC
SASS Member #86387
NRA Member
USCCA Member

JD Alan

Very nice job Annie. I remember WC posting your work; he had every right and reason to be braggin on you.

I was down your way last August and stopped in the shop to meet WC, Sandi and 10 Wolves in person. I was blown away by the quality of WC's workl, and I got a chance to meet a few of his students, including some I shot with at Piru..

I would love to get a chance to receive some instruction from WC; you are blessed, and it shows.

I hope you post some more work soon.
The man with an experience is never at the mercy of a man with an argument.

goodtime annie

Wow! Thank you all very much! I look forward to posting more. I have been lurking for quite a while admiring all the work on here. Very glad I finally jump in.
Goodtime Annie

Dr. Bob

Regards, Doc
Dr. Bob Butcher,
NCOWS 2420, Senator
HR 4
GAF 405,
NRA Life,
KGC 8.
Warthog

Marshal Will Wingam

Beautiful work, Annie. Both pieces are outstanding work. You can be proud of them.

Welcome to the forum. We're glad to see you with us. It'll be nice to see more of your work.

SCORRS     SASS     BHR     STORM #446

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com