The others......

Started by White Buffalo Chip, March 08, 2010, 05:10:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

White Buffalo Chip

The edited out holsters from the other posting
WBC

:-\
"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government"
--George Washington--

Gun Butcher

Good looking holsters WBC. I like the color and you did a bangup job on the molding. Keep it up Pard, you are doing good.
Lost..... I ain't never been lost...... fearsome confused fer a month er two once... but I never been lost.
Life is a Journey, the best that we can find in our travels is an honest friend.

JD Alan

They look great, and like GB said, you did a heck of a job molding those. Color is great too, ala GB

Gee it seems like I don't have an original thought!
The man with an experience is never at the mercy of a man with an argument.

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

Well done pard, nice molding, and they look great.

tEN wOLVES  :D
NRA, SASS# 69595, NCOWS#3123 Leather Shop, RATTS# 369, SCORRS, BROW, ROWSS #40   Shoot Straight, Have Fun, That's What It's All About

Kid Terico

Nice work,  great color, I like. KT

Slowhand Bob

I would be proud in either, great job.

White Buffalo Chip

Thank you all for the kind reviews.I think I'll try
some thing a little more western for the next project,quien sabe.
Thanks again folks those good words work wonders.

WBC
aka Chipmunk
"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government"
--George Washington--

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com