Nice surprice from Kid Terico

Started by Ten Wolves Fiveshooter, March 07, 2010, 06:29:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

Howdy all

I just wanted to share with you what Kid Terico made for me, it's a pouch, like his, but this one is  special, it was sewed together while the Kid was still in his hospital bed, Which knowing Terry is understandable, the little RASCAL, this pouch is beautiful to say the least, and to top it off, he asked a friend to carve a wolf on the base of a stag antler to be used as a button, it's unreal how cool this all is, and if I wasn't over whelmed enough , he also sent me a holster for a 1911, which is also beautiful, there's a concho with his initials on it too, Any way thanks Terry, you out did yourself again pard, ;D so here they are.

tEN wOLVES  ;D
NRA, SASS# 69595, NCOWS#3123 Leather Shop, RATTS# 369, SCORRS, BROW, ROWSS #40   Shoot Straight, Have Fun, That's What It's All About

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

NRA, SASS# 69595, NCOWS#3123 Leather Shop, RATTS# 369, SCORRS, BROW, ROWSS #40   Shoot Straight, Have Fun, That's What It's All About

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

GunClick Rick

Bunch a ole scudders!

Johnny McCrae

Outstanding! What an incredible gift!

TW, I know you will forever treasure these works of art. Thank you for sharing this with us.

KT, thank you for making this for a deserving Pard.
You need to learn to like all the little everday things like a sip of good whiskey, a soft bed, a glass of buttermilk,  and a feisty old gentleman like myself

Dave Cole

You would have to look for a longtime to find someone as giving as KT.A very special pard.TW ,those look awesome.Dave ;D

Wiley Desperado

Beautifully done both the work and gesture.
WD

JD Alan

Great looking bag and set of holsters and belt. Excellent job KT and 10 Wolves. Very generous gift KT, but then you're a generous guy!
The man with an experience is never at the mercy of a man with an argument.

amin ledbetter

I ain't got the words! It's amazing!. Beautiful job KT. As always pard you are very inspiring. TW, you are very deserving recipient. Both you and KT are two very generous pards. Those are awesome!

Kid Terico

I want to thank all of you for your input. I,m not getting very much done. I am moving pretty slow. I,m not healing near as fast as I had hoped for but getting better. I want to thank Rod for the nice pictures he put up. I didnt know he was going to do that. As I get better I hope to make some more odds and ends for for more of you pards. It gives me some thing to do. I have a hard time thinking of things to make for mom and me since we have so many. I have one more item I,m making for Rod MY FRIEND,  then the heck with him.  ;D ;D  Johnny McCrae your on my Hit list among others.. KT

cowboywc

Howdy TW
Those are very cool.
KT
What a nice gift.
WC
Leather by WC / Standing Bear's Trading Post

Kid Terico

WC if I ever get anywhere as good as you I,ll throw a party for every one. I know that will never happen so I can say that. Ha Ha nobodies getting a party on me. ;D ;D ;DKT

Curley Cole

All I can say is: Man I could use a 1911 holster....<g>

good work.
get well faster
curley
Scars are tatoos with better stories.
The Cowboys
Silver Queen Mine Regulators
dammit gang

cowboywc

Howdy KT
Be careful what you say, You do great work. You just may have throw that party in the real near future.......
WC
Leather by WC / Standing Bear's Trading Post

Judge Lead

KT, I have not had much to say on any of the forums I am a member of, but this one is one of the best and friendliest I have come across and your gesture reinforces my opinion. ::) ::)

Well done and I agree with Wayne. Don't get too complacent my boy. You may just have to eat your words and throw that shindig.

Again, well done and regards :D ;D

When we were younger, the days seemed to drag. As we get older, we wish they would.

Gun Butcher

Kid even at half speed you are twice as fast as most of us. And besides that you have a heart as big as Texas. I for one would ride any river with you and I know a bunch of Pards that feel the same way I do ;)
Beautiful work on this rig man. I just can't say enough about it so I will shutup now.
TW, how's that for a late Christmas, wow.
Lost..... I ain't never been lost...... fearsome confused fer a month er two once... but I never been lost.
Life is a Journey, the best that we can find in our travels is an honest friend.

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

Howdy, Rick,Johnny McCrae, Dave Cole, Wiley, JD, amin ledbetter, CowboyWC, Curley, Judge Lead, and Gun Butcher,

Thanks rick for the cool video, thanks to all of you for stopping in and sharing with me, like I said earlier, I'm overwhelmed, I think I will be for some time, that Kid Terico is something else, not only is he a wonderful leather artist and good friend, but he has a heart of gold ta boot, this is one of the nicest gestures I've had bestowed on me, but to think he did this on his sick bed in the hospital is just unreal, and to all my other pards, thank you too, for helping me out over the years, it's never forgotten, I don't think I've ever encountered  a more giving group of folks in my life, than right here in this forum.

Thanks all for stopping in and taking a look see, and Terry Thanks again Pal  ;D

tEN wOLVES  :D ;D

GunClick Rick

I got me an idea,here's what we do.I just created the US Freehand Leather Creation and Sticthers Award and seeing how it's from my noggin it's been around for over 50 years but no one has ever won it,that is till now ;) Shhh don't tell KT,but i happen to know he's gonna win it this time,i also know he has connections to MEAT.......I like MEAT! I bet you like MEAT too~~Now i also have a nephew that is a pilot and i can get smokin deals on travel and i have never been to a Bar-B-Que in minniSOTA all ya have to do is say Harrumph! We count later and see who wins. Then we pack our bags ;D ;D ;D :D :D Don't put suace on mine till the last 5 minutes KT... :D :D :D

KT=Harrumph

P.S. We'll send Ten Wolves early to do the carvin :)
Bunch a ole scudders!

Kid Terico

GCR my friend , you are a HOOT. KT

Marshal Will Wingam

TW, that pouch looks very good. KT really did you proud. Nice work, KT.

SCORRS     SASS     BHR     STORM #446

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com