Electronic Device Case I Made....

Started by Arizona Cattleman, March 06, 2010, 09:28:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arizona Cattleman

Here is a case , the second attempt, for a portable WyFi unit from Verizon for my Boss.  The last one I made he didn't give me enough info so it wasn't what he wanted.  This was a chalenge and is going to cost him a bit more than it would if a Mfg. made them.  It is made of Black Chap leather stiffened with 3oz veg tan leather and lined with brown pigskin.

AC
SASS Member #86387
NRA Member
USCCA Member

cowboywc

Howdy AC
That is very cool.
I'll have to remember that when I get mine.
WC
Leather by WC / Standing Bear's Trading Post

Arizona Cattleman

SASS Member #86387
NRA Member
USCCA Member

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

NRA, SASS# 69595, NCOWS#3123 Leather Shop, RATTS# 369, SCORRS, BROW, ROWSS #40   Shoot Straight, Have Fun, That's What It's All About

Arizona Cattleman

SASS Member #86387
NRA Member
USCCA Member

Marshal Will Wingam

SCORRS     SASS     BHR     STORM #446

Arizona Cattleman

SASS Member #86387
NRA Member
USCCA Member

JD Alan

Boy AC, you have turned to one really fine custom leather worker-maker. That is a great looking and inovative case.

I'm afraid I'm way behind the curve here, so I know nothing about a portable wi fi rig 
The man with an experience is never at the mercy of a man with an argument.

Arizona Cattleman

Thanks for the nice comments, JD.  A portable WiFi is a device that creates a WiFi hot spot around you for up to 5 laptop computers to log into the internet.  It is basically a broadband connection to the internet that you can share.

AC
SASS Member #86387
NRA Member
USCCA Member

Kid Terico

AC thats a GREAT job ,he should be very happy with it. KT

GunClick Rick

Let's see ya make one for an HD Flip Video.Monitor on one side lens on the other and about the size of a cell phone ;)

http://www.theflip.com/en-us/ i have the ultra
Bunch a ole scudders!

Johnny McCrae

Howdy AC,
Nifty case! You have a talent for designing custom items that are very functional. Thank you for sharing it with us.
You need to learn to like all the little everday things like a sip of good whiskey, a soft bed, a glass of buttermilk,  and a feisty old gentleman like myself

Arizona Cattleman

Thanks KT, GCR and Johnny.  I hope he likes this one.  GCR, what type of case are you lookin for, just to carry on the belt?  PM me.

AC
SASS Member #86387
NRA Member
USCCA Member

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com