I've been blinged!!

Started by GunClick Rick, March 03, 2010, 11:47:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GunClick Rick

Don't know why, but i ain't gonna cry,cuase i dig "em"! Now don't that KT do some mighty fine work~~Mighty fine feller too by the way.THANK YOU KT!!! :) :)

Bunch a ole scudders!

GunClick Rick

Bunch a ole scudders!

cowboywc

Leather by WC / Standing Bear's Trading Post

Boothill Bob

Verry nice rig, I love the buckle, I want one :o
Shoot fast and aim straight

SASS#83079 SWS#1246

outrider

Nice rig...Boothill  I also noticed the buckle.....where can we get one of those?
Outrider  (formerly "Dusty Dick" out of PA.)
SASS #2353
BOLD #895
Custom Leathersmith
Ocoee Rangers

Gun Butcher

Rick, that is a heck of a surprise my friend. Back when The Kid  first posted that I liked it and I think I like it more now.
Congratulations. Looks like you need to buy a lottery ticket while you are on a roll ;) ;D
Lost..... I ain't never been lost...... fearsome confused fer a month er two once... but I never been lost.
Life is a Journey, the best that we can find in our travels is an honest friend.

amin ledbetter

Rick you lucky devil you!  ;D That is Beautiful! Great Work KT! Now Rick, I see where you have it layin at in the pic,  you ain't thinkin on usin that as a guitar strap are ya?!  ;D That is awesome pard!

cowboy316

Amin
now why did ya go and spit out an idear like that fur now Ole Rick just might go and try to do something like that
LOL Cowboy316

amin ledbetter

I've known Rick now long enough to know that he has already thought of it and probably tried already Cowboy!  ;D We all love ol' Rick, we try and keep him from doin to much crazy stuff if we can help it. Curley Cole said his bail keeps gettin more expensive, so we all try and help. That's why KT set him up with a rig with no bullet loops this time. That reminds me, I almost forgot to tell him, Rick don't be wearin this and playin guitar. And don't strum the guitar with a bullet this time if you do! Remember what happen last time? And for God's sake if you do put some close on this time!  ;D  Rick all the fun stuff aside pard, lets see some pics of you wearing that rig. 

Kid Terico

Outrider the buckle came from Weaver. The rig was a gift to Rick and he will be sending the belt back so I can make it longer before HE can wear it to show.. KT

GunClick Rick

Hey Amin,i never did get the lead off those guitar strings..Leather ,guns and guitars,is there anything else? :)It's all i can do to put clothes on right now,in fact i gotta get outta this chair,my back is killin me >:(
Bunch a ole scudders!

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

Nice rig Rick, that Kid Terico treated you well pard, I always like that one , it's a beauty ::) :o ;D 8)

tEN wOLVES  :D
NRA, SASS# 69595, NCOWS#3123 Leather Shop, RATTS# 369, SCORRS, BROW, ROWSS #40   Shoot Straight, Have Fun, That's What It's All About

GunClick Rick

Thanks and yes it a very special gift as is the one that's comin up in a bit,but it gonna be display on my wall.KT blessed me with a few things that are very cool and here they will stay.Thank you KT what a nice gesture,i've tried to make it up to him but he ain't havin any of it,wait till ya see these other ones,he also gave me a really nice knife that Ned did,i'm gonna put it in a shadow box with a mountainman poster or maybe this picture...

Or somethin like this

Bunch a ole scudders!

northwestgrizzly

"We have enough youth, how about a fountain of smart?"

Marshal Will Wingam

KT sure did you well, Rick. That's one to be proud of.

SCORRS     SASS     BHR     STORM #446

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com