Bruce Bump ABS Mastersmith

Started by Shotgun Steve, March 02, 2010, 08:52:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shotgun Steve

I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same of them."

Home of the Plainsmen
http://lastoftheplainsmen.freeforums.org/index.php

NCOWS# 2910
STORM#  233
GAF# 693
U.S. Army
U.S. Marine Corp
Michigan Army National Guard

Josh Dabney

Steve,

Bruce is an AMAZING crafstman and a truly charitable human being.  Someone I'm proud to call my friend !  We've had a lot of communication online and a few phone calls too  (exciting for me to say the least).   He has gone out of his way to offer me encouragement and extends an always open invitation to answer my questions and offer advice.

As crazy as it seems,  Bruce is the owner of my #5 knife.   I had the unbelievable good fortune to draw his name as the person recieving my knife in a christmas exchange this past year which spurred our friendship to grow.  His critique of my knife and sheath really gave me the final confidence boost to begin selling my wares.  That and of course the advice of my Pard and Mentor Dave Cole  ;D

Here's the one that Bruce got

-Josh

Shotgun Steve

Josh, it is really great that these men are so helpful with their advice and knowledge. And I am sure Bruce appreciated your knife
also. That is a fine looking knife and sheath he got. I know I really like the knives you made for me. ;D
Take care.

Steve
I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same of them."

Home of the Plainsmen
http://lastoftheplainsmen.freeforums.org/index.php

NCOWS# 2910
STORM#  233
GAF# 693
U.S. Army
U.S. Marine Corp
Michigan Army National Guard

GunClick Rick

babble babble babble slobber slobber slobber dribble dribble dribble :o tongue hangin out :P :-*
Bunch a ole scudders!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com