Bling

Started by Gun Butcher, February 28, 2010, 06:04:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gun Butcher

These are the ones I made last night and today. Just a little something to help our Pard ,Kid Terico along.
Got alot of bling for me. Not so much for the Kid ;)
I thought he might get a kick out of them.
These are all in brass and I made the conchos

Hope you like them.
GB
Lost..... I ain't never been lost...... fearsome confused fer a month er two once... but I never been lost.
Life is a Journey, the best that we can find in our travels is an honest friend.

JD Alan

They definitely qualify as Bling! I like'm; nice work (and photography).
The man with an experience is never at the mercy of a man with an argument.

Gun Butcher

Thanks JD.  I get lucky on a picture about once out of every ten. ::)
I was a little afraid of this one because I used Neat-Lac to finish them and I figured it would flash real bad.
Lost..... I ain't never been lost...... fearsome confused fer a month er two once... but I never been lost.
Life is a Journey, the best that we can find in our travels is an honest friend.

GunClick Rick

Nice job and hand made conchos,can't beat that! :)
Bunch a ole scudders!

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

GB, your on a roll lately, great work, these straps would really make Kid Terico happy, and your home made concho's look right at home, nice color, and Neatlac makes a good finish too, it make dusting them off easy.

tEN wOLVES  ;D
NRA, SASS# 69595, NCOWS#3123 Leather Shop, RATTS# 369, SCORRS, BROW, ROWSS #40   Shoot Straight, Have Fun, That's What It's All About

Marshal Will Wingam

Bling has blung, GB. Very nice work. Thanks for sharing with us.

SCORRS     SASS     BHR     STORM #446

Gun Butcher

Thanks TW and Marshal Will.
TW, I used Neat- Lac cause I thought everything had to shine for Bling ;) ;D

Kid Terico

GB you HONOR me with the straps. They are very sweet and I think I know nice bling when I see it. ;D ;D You did an exceptional BLING job. Thank you...  ;)Terry

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

Quote from: Gun Butcher on February 28, 2010, 07:53:11 PM
  Thanks TW and Marshal Will.
TW, I used Neat- Lac cause I thought everything had to shine for Bling ;) ;D

GB, you picked the right finish for BLING, that stuff is so shinny, you could send singles with it on a sunny day LOL

tEN wOLVES  :D
NRA, SASS# 69595, NCOWS#3123 Leather Shop, RATTS# 369, SCORRS, BROW, ROWSS #40   Shoot Straight, Have Fun, That's What It's All About

Gun Butcher

Hey Kid, somebody around here has to keep the bling flag flyin til you get back to the shop on a full time basis. ;) ;D

Truth is I'm startin to like it :o :o ;D

Ain't that the truth ;D
Quote from: Ten Wolves Fiveshooter on February 28, 2010, 08:51:25 PM
             GB, you picked the right finish for BLING, that stuff is so shinny, you could send singles with it on a sunny day LO
                                 tEN wOLVES  :D

Dr. Bob

Mighty fine bling there GB!!  Keep it coming!  ;D ;D
Regards, Doc
Dr. Bob Butcher,
NCOWS 2420, Senator
HR 4
GAF 405,
NRA Life,
KGC 8.
Warthog
Motto: Clean mind  -  Clean body,   Take your pick

Dave Cole

GB, those look great, just the right amount of bling.Dave ;D

Biscuit Joe

Ok dokey your right up my alley there pard!  ;D
I like those strap a lot!  That's real cowboy looken!

cowboywc

Howdy GB
Those are way cool.
WC
Leather by WC / Standing Bear's Trading Post

Johnny McCrae

Howdy GB,

Awesome job! Great design coupled with excellent workmanship! Many thanks for sharing this with us.
You need to learn to like all the little everday things like a sip of good whiskey, a soft bed, a glass of buttermilk,  and a feisty old gentleman like myself

Kid Terico

GB keep up the BLING, It will be a while before I can even do BLANG, much less BLING..  ;) ;) My first rigs are going to be old style, no BLING  I think..KT

Gun Butcher

Kid, I will try but its gonna be tough. I am running out of everything and I haven't worked enough lately to restock. I am gonna have to get real inventive and do more stuff like making my own conchos if I want to keep up the Bling. ;D

GunClick Rick

I'll tell ya one thing,they ain't gonna keep the Kid down for long,imagine the energiser bunny with holsters, guns and spurs.. ;D ;D
Bunch a ole scudders!

amin ledbetter

Dang GB! You are on a role with making some awesome lookin spur straps! Those are gorgeous!

Boothill Bob

GB, BLING is the sound when I´m shooting ;D
Nice straps, I like the clean conchos to..
Shoot fast and aim straight

SASS#83079 SWS#1246

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com