Need leather worker that is not back logged to finnish 2 sets of chaps + more.

Started by DUKE DEADEYE NUKEM, February 19, 2010, 06:04:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DUKE DEADEYE NUKEM

I have had these chaps for two years now and sent them off to someone and they sent them back saying they would not work on anything another artist has worked on. He did say the work, half finished as it was was amazing. I have to agree.
Please contact me in PM. I also have many other projects I need to have made also.
Also please be available to accept current work.
TIA,
Duke.

I have several high resolution pics of the chaps.

Springfield Slim

Kinda hard to commit to anything without more specifics. Do you need these sewn, or are you wantng someone to finish up some tooling? Or? What happened to the original guy,  can we get info from him if we need to? How much is NO backlog, as in you need these started as soon as they arrive?
Full time Mr. Mom and part time leatherworker and bullet caster

DUKE DEADEYE NUKEM

Quote from: Springfield Slim on February 19, 2010, 07:43:04 PM
Kinda hard to commit to anything without more specifics. Do you need these sewn, or are you wantng someone to finish up some tooling? Or? What happened to the original guy,  can we get info from him if we need to? How much is NO backlog, as in you need these started as soon as they arrive?

Thanks for your reply sir.
"Please contact me in PM"
Anyone else?

DUKE DEADEYE NUKEM

Here they are. I'll get a pic of the belt that was started. It looks real nice. I just wish they would have finished it.

Here are the before pics.

Gun Butcher

That is a very nice Ranger style buckle set and they do look good on chaps.
Lost..... I ain't never been lost...... fearsome confused fer a month er two once... but I never been lost.
Life is a Journey, the best that we can find in our travels is an honest friend.

JD Alan

Wow, those are quite the chaps. If you wore those here in Oregon you've have to wear an orange jacket, or someone might shoot you thinking they were baggin a trophy animal ;D
The man with an experience is never at the mercy of a man with an argument.

outrider

WOW..I like those chaps...would you be interested in selling one of those?
Outrider  (formerly "Dusty Dick" out of PA.)
SASS #2353
BOLD #895
Custom Leathersmith
Ocoee Rangers

DUKE DEADEYE NUKEM

DUKE DEADEYE NUKEM

I moved them to the sass wire and put them up for sale. I give up on this project.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com