Am I jinxed?

Started by Forty Rod, May 30, 2005, 04:00:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Four-Eyed Buck

THIS could get interesting............. 8) ::) :o ;)
I might be slow, but I'm mostly accurate.....

Trinity

Quote from: AnnieLee on September 05, 2005, 10:18:03 PM
Quote from: Forty Rod on September 05, 2005, 10:05:34 PM
Yep, we're related to lotsa folks.  Grampa was, indeed and forr sure, a travellin' ma.

:o :o

Your grampa was a ma?

I'm not sure I want the details on that one.

AnnieLee

What's more interesting is what happened to Gramma!
"Finest partner I ever had.  Cleans his paws and buries his leavin's.  Lot more than some folks I know."

"I fumbled through my closet for my clothes, And found my cleanest dirty shirt" - K.Kristofferson

Forty Rod

She was kidnapped by them Gypsies Annie was askin' about, and then.....
People like me are the reason people like you have the right to bitch about people like me.

Joyce (AnnieLee)

Unrepentant WartHog
Heathen Gunfighter
Pepper Mill Creek Gang
RATS
and
Wielder of "Elle KaBong", the WartHog cast iron skillet
Nasty Lady

Forty Rod

People like me are the reason people like you have the right to bitch about people like me.

Joyce (AnnieLee)

Unrepentant WartHog
Heathen Gunfighter
Pepper Mill Creek Gang
RATS
and
Nasty Lady

Coop Trawlaine

Let me tell ya Pard, If you are Jinxed so are we all.   

I use to write a commentaries column for a small business newsletter (that seemed to die 5 months ago after running for over 2 years) and my constant rant was against CORPORATE AMERICA  and their BACKROOM GOVERNMENT POLICIES.  Now, don't go misunderstanding me, I am an AMERICAN, born and bred and proud of it, but as an American I exercise my right to sound off at the Corporate Greed and the lack of efficient Government processes that we are subject to today.  NAFTA and CAFTA = CRAPPA, outsource their jobs in Washington or the State Capitals and see how fast their jobs come back to the good old U.S.

It is not only the products coming out on the market today that are shoddy, the service just about anywhere you go today is just as bad if not worse.  CHEAP LABOR even here in the States, people working their arses off for $5 an hour or less give you what they are paid for,,,,uninspired, lack a daisy, careless workers.  Then the fact that they have forgotten what the national language is, or isn't, try ordering something in the mechanical box at a drive thru and hope like hades that you get what you asked for, usually when they repeat your order back the accent is so heavy that " I'll be durned ifn I knows what they is a saying."

So Pards, take up another notch on your belt and spurs and dig in, it is going to get worse.   We as citizens must individually begin a regular campaign of writing our elected officials and rag them into doing their job and doing it right.  How bad is it?  Just look and the clueless faces of the the Manager of FEMA and the Louisianna Governor.    The National Guard, which is in essence the State Militia, comes under the perview of the Governor of a State, should have been in place before New Orleans was hit.   They should have seen to a complete evacution at gun point is need be, and been staged close enough to the critical path to be able to get in there in less than 48 hours with supplies of water and food.  The Military has vehicles that no average citizen has, Amphib's,  six X's , etc.

Well I guess that is enough speech-a-fying for now.

Coop Trawlaine
Coop Trawlaine SASS #63617, SCORRS, WartHog, SUDDS #188, IPSAC #47
Aka: Walt Lange
"Trawlaine" ISBN 1-4137-7738-4
"Trawlaine's Land" ISBN -09479379-0-8
Western Writers of America
Society of Southwestern Authors
www.waltlange.com

litl rooster

^
^
^
He might be one of us.

Quote from: AnnieLee on September 08, 2005, 04:19:08 PM
Yesss? And THEN???

so don't keep us hangin'  THEN?
Mathew 5.9

Forty Rod

Trinity, don't just do somethin', boy.  Sit there... an' finish the story you started.

Trinity

Gees!  Ma had me over fer dinner last night and you start chewin' mah laig off!

Well, the gypsy story is certainly a hum-dinger, but I was thinkin' of the time that she was so jealous of grampas "operation" that she had her own operation and became grampa.  Well, if you remember, she was never very resolute, so she had only half the operation done.  Nine months later came our "strange" great uncle Horatio.  I think the doctors wouldn't let him breed further.  That was was all kept hush-hush, you know. :-X :-X :-X
"Finest partner I ever had.  Cleans his paws and buries his leavin's.  Lot more than some folks I know."

"I fumbled through my closet for my clothes, And found my cleanest dirty shirt" - K.Kristofferson

Scattered Thumbs

Joyce (AnnieLee)

Tall, thin Jones.

:D

AnnieLee

Unrepentant WartHog
Heathen Gunfighter
Pepper Mill Creek Gang
RATS
and
Nasty Lady

Marshal harpoluke

SASS 60019L
NRA Life
CASS
Muckraker
Straight Shooter
Army Veteran
GOFWG#269
LASOOS#35s,
Lookout fur da sheep, packs a 10ga.,
Ya loot, Ah Shoot,
Lord of the Dark Soot,
Prayer Posse,
GoofBall #12

Forty Rod

Joyce (AnnieLee)

Along came long, lean, lanky Jones

AnnieLee with a long, lean, slow case of Deja Vu.   :D

Unrepentant WartHog
Heathen Gunfighter
Pepper Mill Creek Gang
RATS
and
Nasty Lady

Forty Rod

I knew you were going to say that.

Joyce (AnnieLee)

Ayup, someone was gonna do it.

:D

AnnieLee

Unrepentant WartHog
Heathen Gunfighter
Pepper Mill Creek Gang
RATS
and
Nasty Lady

Marshal harpoluke

:)

Slow talking Jones, Slow walking Jones, along came lonley, lanky, Jones. :D
SASS 60019L
NRA Life
CASS
Muckraker
Straight Shooter
Army Veteran
GOFWG#269
LASOOS#35s,
Lookout fur da sheep, packs a 10ga.,
Ya loot, Ah Shoot,
Lord of the Dark Soot,
Prayer Posse,
GoofBall #12

Four-Eyed Buck

Uh, oh, it's past  High Noon! He's late.......Buck 8) ::) :o
I might be slow, but I'm mostly accurate.....

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com