NCOWS 2420, Senator
HR 4
GAF 405,
NRA Life,
KGC 8.
Warthog
Motto: Clean mind  -  Clean body,   Take your pick

Books OToole

One week to get your registrtion to me, if you want to attend the banquette.

The deadline is 16 March 2010.

I think the count is up to 88, from 11 states.
There are 24 (+) vendors from 10 states.

Books
G.I.L.S.

K.V.C.
N.C.O.W.S. 2279 - Senator
Hiram's Rangers C-3
G.A.F. 415
S.F.T.A.

Texas Lawdog

This will be my first NCOWS Convention and I am really looking forward to attending meeting the folks from NCOWS.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Rowdy Fulcher

Books
If I make it , save me some grub ?

Texas Lawdog

Rowdy, We'll round you up a "Care Package".
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Texas Lawdog

Well, I made it here from DFW today. It only took an hour and a half by air. Dr. Bob was kind enough to pick me up at the KC airport and bring me to the Hotel. I saw RCJ and the Banker in the lobby, just no0w They were heading to the Convention Center. I am planning on joining them soon.

Ottawa Creek Bill

We're here............................................................... ;D

Bill Proctor
Dave Hollandsworth
Vice Chairman American Indian Council of Indianapolis
Vice Chairman Inter tribal Council of Indiana
Member, Ottawa-Chippewa Band of Indians of Michigan
SASS # 2434
NCOWS # 2140
CMSA # 3119
NRA LIFER

Major 2

Quote from: Texas Lawdog on March 18, 2010, 03:04:13 PM
Well, I made it here from DFW today. It only took an hour and a half by air. Dr. Bob was kind enough to pick me up at the KC airport and bring me to the Hotel. I saw RCJ and the Banker in the lobby, just no0w They were heading to the Convention Center. I am planning on joining them soon.

Doc is a class act,
I had to explain to him, I could not attend because I have large Chinese pavilion,  I'm building for a trade show.
and a German pavilion pending (if it signed ) I'd be A$$holes & elbows in design work and Construction.

Well ! They signed today  :D soooooooooooo ....I'll be working , I sure wanted to go.
when planets align...do the deal !

kflach

Ya'll be sure and keep us posted with all the relevant updates.

And pictures.

Texas Lawdog

Kevin, I did't bring a camera, but I will keep folks updated.

Dr. Bob

Dinner at the Golden Ox was great!  32 in attendance.  Good food, good conversation and we had an excellent meal. ;D ;D ;D
Regards, Doc
Dr. Bob Butcher,
NCOWS 2420, Senator
HR 4
GAF 405,
NRA Life,
KGC 8.
Warthog

Texas Lawdog

The meal at the Golden Ox was wonderful. I had not eaten since about 0900, and the food was great. They do real good steaks. I enjoying some new folks and catching up with some old friends. The hotle is excellent and I enjoyed a good nights sleep after a lon g day yesterday. The vendors should be about set up for the opening at noon today. A special thanks to Dr. Bob for picking me up at the airport yesterday and taking us to the Golden Ox last night.

Dutch Limbach

Thanks for the updates gentlemen! Enjoy the Convention and Trade Show and keep us updated as you can, please.
"Men do not differ much about what they will call evils; they differ enormously about what evils they will call excusable."
-- G. K. Chesterton

"I guess when you turn off the main road, you have to be prepared to see some funny houses."
-- Stephen King

Mogorilla

Hoping to make it tomorrow, I was off on my dates, Vegas was last weekend.   Had a blast.

Texas Lawdog

Dutch, I was hoping  to meet up with you at the Convention. I am going to be at the Rock Creek Station in Nebraska shindig in June and the Dept. Of Missouri Muster in July. I hope to see you at a gathering somewhere. The Convention has been fun. I have been able to put faces with names of folks in NCOWS.

Dutch Limbach

TL, I don't stray too far from home these days. I do hope to get to the Nationals for a day in June. My old buddy Peevine could use some of my "constructive" criticism while shooting a few stages. Other than that I doubt I'll be making any expeditions this year.

Glad to hear the Convention is going well. Was the whisky sampling last night, or tonight, or both nights?
"Men do not differ much about what they will call evils; they differ enormously about what evils they will call excusable."
-- G. K. Chesterton

"I guess when you turn off the main road, you have to be prepared to see some funny houses."
-- Stephen King

Dr. Bob

Howdy,

The Congress meeting lasted from 7 pm to 10:30 pm.  Sausage was made.  No deaths were recorded!! ::) ;D ;D ;D  Had some interesting seminars, sales & trading.  Got to put faces on some of the CAS City folks.  Looking forward to tomorrow.  Seminars, banquet and Victorian Ball!!  Ya shoulda come!! ;D
Regards, Doc
Dr. Bob Butcher,
NCOWS 2420, Senator
HR 4
GAF 405,
NRA Life,
KGC 8.
Warthog

Dutch Limbach

Quote from: Dr. Bob on March 19, 2010, 11:24:30 PM
Howdy,

The Congress meeting lasted from 7 pm to 10:30 pm.  Sausage was made.  No deaths were recorded!! ::) ;D ;D ;D  Had some interesting seminars, sales & trading.  Got to put faces on some of the CAS City folks.  Looking forward to tomorrow.  Seminars, banquet and Victorian Ball!!  Ya shoulda come!! ;D

I'm reminded of a quote from Otto von Bismarck:
"Laws are like sausages, it is better not to see them being made."
-- G. K. Chesterton

-- Stephen King

Dr. Bob

That was my implication!!  ::)  :o  ::)  ;D
Regards, Doc
Dr. Bob Butcher,
NCOWS 2420, Senator
HR 4
GAF 405,
NRA Life,
KGC 8.
Warthog

Texas Lawdog

Dutch, On that same note, Don't ever go to a chicken processing plant. I saw Peevine at supper last night. I hadn't seen him since the SW Regionals held in Texas last November.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com