DOWN TIME FOR CAS CITY

Started by Ten Wolves Fiveshooter, February 11, 2010, 10:32:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

Howdy Gents, just a heads up, Cas City will be doing there annual up grade today February 11, 2010, it will start at 12:00 PM Central time, and will take about six hours to complete. it may only effect viewing intermittently throughout this period.

Regards

tEN wOLVES  ;D
NRA, SASS# 69595, NCOWS#3123 Leather Shop, RATTS# 369, SCORRS, BROW, ROWSS #40   Shoot Straight, Have Fun, That's What It's All About

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

WILL IT'S DONE, AND THE SITE LOOKS BETTER THAN EVER

tEN wOLVES ;D
NRA, SASS# 69595, NCOWS#3123 Leather Shop, RATTS# 369, SCORRS, BROW, ROWSS #40   Shoot Straight, Have Fun, That's What It's All About

delmar

Quote from: Ten Wolves Fiveshooter on February 11, 2010, 12:34:02 PM

WILL IT'S DONE, AND THE SITE LOOKS BETTER THAN EVER

tEN wOLVES ;D
Got any news on when the classified section will be up and running again?

larrupin

Quote from: delmar on February 11, 2010, 07:11:52 PM

I was wonderin the exact same thing! ;D

GunClick Rick

Ah rats,i liked the colors,made it look different than the others.Too generic,somethins up..
Bunch a ole scudders!

larrupin

Quote from: GunClick Rick on February 11, 2010, 08:55:29 PM
Ah rats,i liked the colors,made it look different than the others.Too generic,somethins up..

I agree, now it looks just like, Marlin forum, Open range, etc. etc.

Arizona Cattleman

I agree, don't like the colors.  Don't look Cowboy.....

AC
SASS Member #86387
NRA Member
USCCA Member

Wiley Desperado

Hummm, I'm discombobulated with this new look thing and where are all the pards?   ::)
WD

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

Quote from: delmar on February 11, 2010, 07:11:52 PM

It will most likely be a few more days before they get the whole site up and working, at least that's how long it took the last time.

Regards

tEN wOLVES  ;D

EE Taft

I couldn't get www.cascity.com to work in my browser...... Hope it starts working soon.

Had to google it.

~EE Taft~
Hell fire, I done mosey'd inta tha red light district!
SASS#87087

The grass ain't no greener on tha other side....I done been over there and looked.

http://www.cascity.com/posse/cgi/pm.cgi?action=display&login=EE_Taft&session=RUVfVGFmdHw5MTQ5MzEzMTR8MTI2NTM2NTgxNQ

Marshal Halloway

Classifieds is back up. The theme (layout) should be back up as well. Some minor bugs might pop up, so let me know.
Editor & Webmaster of CAScity.com
Director - Digital Video Division - Outdoor Sportsman Group (OSG).
Digital Video Production & Post Production OSG
Owner of Down Range Media GP

Marshal Will Wingam

Everything seems to be working that I've seen, Marshal. I just checked the classifieds and, yep, working great. Thanks for the upgrade.

SCORRS     SASS     BHR     STORM #446

Dr. Bob

Boy Howdy Marshal H., it's lightning fast now!!  GREAT WORK!!  ;D  ;D  ;D
Regards, Doc
Dr. Bob Butcher,
NCOWS 2420, Senator
HR 4
GAF 405,
NRA Life,
KGC 8.
Warthog
Motto: Clean mind  -  Clean body,   Take your pick

larrupin

Yea!!!!
It's back up lookin like it used to.

I really like the fact this forum don't look exactly like all the others,

It's COWBOY! ;D

Johnny McCrae

I can not get into CAS City either with my browser. I have to go thru Internet Explorer. No big deal. The website now a a slightly different (more compact) look but I like it.

Many thanks to Marshall Halloway, the CAS Staff and all of the Moderators for hosting this wonderful site and all of the fine work they do.
You need to learn to like all the little everday things like a sip of good whiskey, a soft bed, a glass of buttermilk,  and a feisty old gentleman like myself

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

Nice job Marshal Holloway, were back to normal, and it seems to be a lot faster than before, WELL DONE.

tEN wOLVES  ;D

EE Taft

Everything is working on my end now.  Looks good!

~EE Taft~
Hell fire, I done mosey'd inta tha red light district!
SASS#87087

The grass ain't no greener on tha other side....I done been over there and looked.

http://www.cascity.com/posse/cgi/pm.cgi?action=display&login=EE_Taft&session=RUVfVGFmdHw5MTQ5MzEzMTR8MTI2NTM2NTgxNQ

Wiley Desperado

YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAA :) ;) :D ;D outstanding job there Marshal much appreciated.
Wiley  ;D

cowboywc

Howdy
I could not get back on with my bookmark. Kept wanting to download some weird file. Had to google it and make a new bookmark.
WC
Leather by WC / Standing Bear's Trading Post

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com