Previous topic - Next topic

Arizona Cattleman

Just inquiring if he is all right.

AC
SASS Member #86387
NRA Member
USCCA Member

Arizona Cattleman

His last post was Jan 27 so if anyone has his phone number I think a call would be inorder.  Thanks

AC
SASS Member #86387
NRA Member
USCCA Member

Kid Terico

I talked to him on I think it was Thursday while I was in the hospital. Hes waiting for spring to come. Still in bed a lot. KT

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

AC, Ace is fine, but still dealing with pain, and the effects of winter, I talk to him on a regular basis, I'll tell him you asked.

tEN wOLVES
NRA, SASS# 69595, NCOWS#3123 Leather Shop, RATTS# 369, SCORRS, BROW, ROWSS #40   Shoot Straight, Have Fun, That's What It's All About

WaddWatsonEllis

Winter: Yuck!

I don't even like rain!

Jimmy Buffet sang my sentiments in a song ...

Last Night
I shot six holes in my freezer
I think I got cabin fever!
I gotta go where it's warm ....
My moniker is my great grandfather's name. He served with the 2nd Florida Mounted Regiment in the Civil War. Afterward, he came home, packed his wife into a wagon, and was one of the first NorteAmericanos on the Frio River southwest of San Antonio ..... Kinda where present day Dilley is ...

"Courage is being scared to death and saddling up anyway." John Wayne
NCOWS #3403

Dr. Bob

This part of the mid-west has just been snowy and cloudy for nearly 6 weeks.  A day with sunshine about once a week and 6 to 10 degrees below normal temps.  I live about 85 miles NE of Ace, but he has been having the same as I have except probably more snow!  :P >:(  :(  >:( :P  That groundhog better not let me see him!  :o  ;D  ;)
Regards, Doc
Dr. Bob Butcher,
NCOWS 2420, Senator
HR 4
GAF 405,
NRA Life,
KGC 8.
Warthog
Motto: Clean mind  -  Clean body,   Take your pick

Arizona Cattleman

Thanks TW, I just had'nt seen any activity from his stable.  Thats why I live in AZ, can't take the winters anymore either.  Hang in there Ace if yer online.

AC
SASS Member #86387
NRA Member
USCCA Member

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com