Leather shop well wishers

Started by Kid Terico, February 06, 2010, 03:11:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kid Terico

To all of u I cant thank u enough and words cannot express how I feel.I feel it is because of all the prayer, get well wishes and love shown that I am able to write this to you at this time. I got home 5 minutes ago opened your card and this is the first thing I am doing. To have a group of friends to be able to fall back on like I have with all of you rarely happens in any mans life time Thanks to you all and a special thanks to Ned for going to all the work of makeing this card. Your pard and true friend Terry

Ned Buckshot

Ned Buckshot

SASS# 2901   nedbuckshot@gmail.com

SEE MY ADS IN CAS CITY CLASSIFIEDS

Gun Butcher

Welcome home Terry.  Now just relax for a while.
Lost..... I ain't never been lost...... fearsome confused fer a month er two once... but I never been lost.
Life is a Journey, the best that we can find in our travels is an honest friend.

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

This is great news, I bet it good to home, as far as all of us caring, your not just a good pard Terry, but a deserving one, I hope you have an easy recovery,and take care of yourself, and don't be mowing lawns or raking leaves just yet, cause I know how you are, and you're right Terry, Ned is a special pard too, to put this together while going through what he was takes a pretty special pard for sure, so thanks Ned and I hope your condition will be taken care of for the better.

God Bless both of you

tEN wOLVES  ;) :D ;D
NRA, SASS# 69595, NCOWS#3123 Leather Shop, RATTS# 369, SCORRS, BROW, ROWSS #40   Shoot Straight, Have Fun, That's What It's All About

amin ledbetter

GunClick Rick

Bet your glad to be home.. :) good deal..

Hey Ned are you home too?

Bunch a ole scudders!

Arizona Cattleman

Welcome Home KT, take is easy and recover.  The leather will still be there when your ready.  Your friend and Pard,

AC
SASS Member #86387
NRA Member
USCCA Member

Dave Cole

You got any rigs done yet, ya slacker.Dave  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Glad your home pard, take'er easy

Kid Terico

Dave yours is about done. I,m giving it to you for 1/2 price. Its a little different and rough around the edges.I dont know what happened. The square pieces dont fit in the round holes but when I got it wet enough they hammered down pretty good.  ;D ;D ;D ;DKT

JD Alan

Terry, welcome home! I bet it looks pretty good.

JD
The man with an experience is never at the mercy of a man with an argument.

Dalton Masterson

Glad you are back home and I bet you probably have an awl or something in your hand right now.....
DM
SASS #51139L
Former Territorial Governor of the Platte Valley Gunslingers (Ret)
GAF (Bvt.) Major in command of Battalion of Western Nebraska
SUDDS 194--Double Duelist and proud of it!
RATS #65
SCORRS
Gunfighting Soot Lord from Nebrasky
44 spoke, and it sent lead and smoke, and 17 inches of flame.
https://www.facebook.com/Plum-Creek-Leatherworks-194791150591003/
www.runniron.com

Dr. Bob

KT,  I'm just sitting here grinning to know that you are finally home and in fine fettle!  Take  it real easy and get yerself healed up before you start pounding and stitching.  I know that is a hard thing for me to say, but we want you at 100% soon!! ;D ;D
Regards, Doc
Dr. Bob Butcher,
NCOWS 2420, Senator
HR 4
GAF 405,
NRA Life,
KGC 8.
Warthog
Motto: Clean mind  -  Clean body,   Take your pick

cowboywc

Leather by WC / Standing Bear's Trading Post

Johnny McCrae

Howdy KT,
Great news to see you are back home. Please take it easy and don't rush. You will be back in the saddle in no time at all.
You need to learn to like all the little everday things like a sip of good whiskey, a soft bed, a glass of buttermilk,  and a feisty old gentleman like myself

outrider

Welcome back...glad your home and feeling a little better...take it easy and just relax for awhile
Outrider  (formerly "Dusty Dick" out of PA.)
SASS #2353
BOLD #895
Custom Leathersmith
Ocoee Rangers

Marshal Will Wingam

Welcome back, KT. Glad to see you're doing fine. Keep doing what the doc says and build back up at the best pace for you. It'll be great to see more of your posts.

SCORRS     SASS     BHR     STORM #446

Kid Terico

Thanks to everyone. It is so much more fun to be in pain at home.  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D KT

GunClick Rick

Oh yea~~~The codien is right over there,the whiskey is right over there,and the ambien is right by the bed... :P 8)
Bunch a ole scudders!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com