I'm here and alive!

Started by Ned Buckshot, February 04, 2010, 04:28:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ned Buckshot

Made it to the Mayo this morning and started the tests.

I've been poked,proded,sampled,Xrayed,invisible rayed,folded,stapled and dang near mutillated! ::)

Seriously though this plaace is purley amazing. The calibre of the Doctors I didn't even know existed!!
And most of the Nurses are just too cute(and also too young for me) except mine, I've got nurse Cratchet! :o

I'm in my room now relaxing? ::) I'm still hooked up to about 25 electrodes and wearing one of those chilly gowns but this room is more like a mid range motel than a hospitol room!

I guess if ya gotta be in a hospitol this is the place to do it!

Thanks to everyone for your prayers and good thoughts.

Ned
Ned Buckshot

SASS# 2901   nedbuckshot@gmail.com

SEE MY ADS IN CAS CITY CLASSIFIEDS

EE Taft

Not sure what's up with ya, and I ain't gonna ask, But Best of luck to ya and this cowboy and his family is prayin' for ya.

Get well soon and while yer there have fun with the nurses!! ;D

Here's wishin' ya well,
~EE Taft~
Hell fire, I done mosey'd inta tha red light district!
SASS#87087

The grass ain't no greener on tha other side....I done been over there and looked.

http://www.cascity.com/posse/cgi/pm.cgi?action=display&login=EE_Taft&session=RUVfVGFmdHw5MTQ5MzEzMTR8MTI2NTM2NTgxNQ

Ned Buckshot

Im just having a bunch of tests done to see what's up with my disfunctional heart.

But the scenery is very nice! ;D

Ned
Ned Buckshot

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

Well Ned it's good to hear you are getting good treatment where you are, we'll keep the prayers going for you pard, thanks for letting us know.

tEN wOLVES  :)
NRA, SASS# 69595, NCOWS#3123 Leather Shop, RATTS# 369, SCORRS, BROW, ROWSS #40   Shoot Straight, Have Fun, That's What It's All About

EE Taft

My mom just had five way bypass done in October.  She says she feels better now than she has in years.

Best of luck to ya. I know how it is as I've had "ticker" problems before.

Sounds to me like your at the right place.

Best wishs and prayers for ya,

~EE Taft~
Hell fire, I done mosey'd inta tha red light district!
SASS#87087

The grass ain't no greener on tha other side....I done been over there and looked.

http://www.cascity.com/posse/cgi/pm.cgi?action=display&login=EE_Taft&session=RUVfVGFmdHw5MTQ5MzEzMTR8MTI2NTM2NTgxNQ

outrider

Ned,

Sorry to hear that you have Nancy Nurse.....but we are hoping you will be back with us real soon....
Outrider  (formerly "Dusty Dick" out of PA.)
SASS #2353
BOLD #895
Custom Leathersmith
Ocoee Rangers

Kid Terico

Ned glad to see things are good so far. Hate to say I told u so  ;D but isnt it every thing I said it was. Keep us posted KT

cowboywc

Howdy Ned
Request a new nurse. That will help your ticker.
Take care
WC
Leather by WC / Standing Bear's Trading Post

mestiza letty

Hope you are home real soon  :)
Will keep the prayer light on for 'ya still
Letty
Don't wear out yer shirt collar lookin' fer the hindsight
~Eddie Adamek~ Trick Roper
NRA, SCORRS, RATS #518

Major 2

Best Wishes... but watch out for old Dr. Ben Dover, Ann Barrette ..his nurse
when planets align...do the deal !

Forty Rod

Nurse C. is deliberate.  She's a stress test.  Can't get that reaction from a machine.  :D
People like me are the reason people like you have the right to bitch about people like me.

Gun Butcher

Good to hear from you Ned, prayers still up.  You stay out of trouble while you are there. Don't want ta give Nurse C any reason to order a sponge bath with steel wool. ;) ;D
Lost..... I ain't never been lost...... fearsome confused fer a month er two once... but I never been lost.
Life is a Journey, the best that we can find in our travels is an honest friend.

Dave Cole

Prayers out pard, can't wait to get you back in action.Dave :)

JD Alan

So it ain't motel 6 with Tom Bodet gliding around the halls? I know the folks from our church who took their daughter there a few years ago said the people and the place were nothing short of amazing!

If anyone can help this side of heaven it's the folks at Mayo. I'm workin the other side too, the heaven side!

God bless and hang in there Ned

JD
The man with an experience is never at the mercy of a man with an argument.

Johnny McCrae

Take care Ned. My Prayers and Best Wishes are with you.
You need to learn to like all the little everday things like a sip of good whiskey, a soft bed, a glass of buttermilk,  and a feisty old gentleman like myself

GunClick Rick

Nothin but positive thoughts for ole Ned-A Roo :) :)
Bunch a ole scudders!

amin ledbetter

Hang in there NB! My prayers are with ya pard. Oh and don't say anything nasty about your nurse. I learned the hard way. When they find out you've been talkin bad about em', take a wild guess how you get your temperature taken the rest of the time your there??? Let's just say it ain't no fun!! That's for sure!!  ;D   Take care pard.

Reverend

Ned,

So glad to hear from you. Pinch all you want. We are here for you buddy. If she smacks you, your  in the right place to patch you up.

Rev
Sass 57116 L
Territorial Gov.
Tulsey Town Cattlemens Assoc.
NRA
GOFWG #215
ROI
ROII

Ned Buckshot

Thanks to Everyone for the good thoughts and prayers, it is most appreciated! ;D

Not a very restfull night with the automatic blood pressure cuffs pumping up every hour, 3 of them one on my arm and one on each leg. That will certainly wake you up.

The nurses have been great, always a smile. Real TV is a nice distraction as I only get one channel at home.

Well I'm gonna go now, but I'll be back in my shop tomarrow seeing what kind of foolish idea I can come up with! ::) ::) :o :o

Ned
Ned Buckshot

Dalton Masterson

Glad to see your still hanging in there Ned. It will be good for you to get back to the bench again. Thats always a stress reliever for me.
DM
SASS #51139L
Former Territorial Governor of the Platte Valley Gunslingers (Ret)
GAF (Bvt.) Major in command of Battalion of Western Nebraska
SUDDS 194--Double Duelist and proud of it!
RATS #65
SCORRS
Gunfighting Soot Lord from Nebrasky
44 spoke, and it sent lead and smoke, and 17 inches of flame.
https://www.facebook.com/Plum-Creek-Leatherworks-194791150591003/
www.runniron.com

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com