cuffs

Started by cowboy316, February 02, 2010, 05:06:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cowboy316

heres one of the cowboy cuffs ive been working on still need to get the lacing right so it looks fuller but all in all turning out good
Cowboy316

Arizona Cattleman

;D  Cowboy, I re did the lacing on mine three times before I was satisfied.  Great lookin cuffs!!!!!

AC
SASS Member #86387
NRA Member
USCCA Member

GunClick Rick

Big ole piece of turquoise in that circle would be jammin!! Hmm,may have to get some cuffs now... :)
Bunch a ole scudders!

cowboy316

Well Rick
if i had something like that to put there i would but imstill looking LOL
Cowboy316

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

316, COOL CUFFS  ::) :o 8)

tEN wOLVES ;)
NRA, SASS# 69595, NCOWS#3123 Leather Shop, RATTS# 369, SCORRS, BROW, ROWSS #40   Shoot Straight, Have Fun, That's What It's All About

Wiley Desperado

316, pard I know I've said it before and I'll say it again your carving and overall leatherwork is outstanding. Those are going to be a beauty when you finish. :o :o
Wiley ;D

Freedom

I just can't stand it... your tooling is so Humbling!!.. I can't wait to see them finished.
www.7xleather.com ...Cowboy and Muzzle loading Gear

EE Taft

Yes Sir, 

Free hand carving is not my strong suit.

That is some beautiful work Pard.

~EE Taft~
Hell fire, I done mosey'd inta tha red light district!
SASS#87087

The grass ain't no greener on tha other side....I done been over there and looked.

http://www.cascity.com/posse/cgi/pm.cgi?action=display&login=EE_Taft&session=RUVfVGFmdHw5MTQ5MzEzMTR8MTI2NTM2NTgxNQ

Gun Butcher

Cowboy the cuffs are great. Don't you dare stay away from that show in Sheridan. You got nothing to be ashamed of. I only wish my carving was as good as yours.
Lost..... I ain't never been lost...... fearsome confused fer a month er two once... but I never been lost.
Life is a Journey, the best that we can find in our travels is an honest friend.

JD Alan

Good work Buddy, you are turin out some fine work. By the way, a public thanks for all the stuff you sent for that mouse pad Tim, I really appreciate it. JD
The man with an experience is never at the mercy of a man with an argument.

Marshal Will Wingam

Well, that is another great piece. Very nice work, pard.

SCORRS     SASS     BHR     STORM #446

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com