Good news on Kid Terico

Started by Ten Wolves Fiveshooter, January 29, 2010, 01:09:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wiley Desperado

Great news! wasn't near a computer yesterday.
Wiley 

White Buffalo Chip

Damn good news!!.........
......I wonder how the nurses are holding up??

WBC
"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government"
--George Washington--

Forty Rod

They're probably all taking Valium..... or liberal doses of JD.  Melllllow.   ;D
People like me are the reason people like you have the right to bitch about people like me.

Ned Buckshot

Just talked to KT, he sounded kind of groggy yet and said he still had all the IV's etc in him. All in all I think he's doing as well as can be expected.

Please keep him on your minds and in your prayers.

Ned
Ned Buckshot

SASS# 2901   nedbuckshot@gmail.com

SEE MY ADS IN CAS CITY CLASSIFIEDS

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

Thanks for the update Ned, and the prayers will continue to go up.

tENwOLVES
NRA, SASS# 69595, NCOWS#3123 Leather Shop, RATTS# 369, SCORRS, BROW, ROWSS #40   Shoot Straight, Have Fun, That's What It's All About

Kid Terico

Thanks to all u great pards and I do mean great parts out there. I couldnt have made it with out u. Will post later

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

Terry this is the best news I've had so far today, just the fact that you were able to post is a good sign you're coming along, just take it easy pard, we've got your back, let yourself heel slowly, be talking to you soon.

tEN wOLVES  ;D
NRA, SASS# 69595, NCOWS#3123 Leather Shop, RATTS# 369, SCORRS, BROW, ROWSS #40   Shoot Straight, Have Fun, That's What It's All About

Dave Cole

I agree, I didn't think he would be able to stay away long  ;D. Take it easy pard.Dave :)

Josh Dabney

KT

Take it easy buddy !   

And thanks for posing this short update  ;D

-Josh

Gun Butcher

Kid, don't try to go to fast but it sure is good to see you on here again.  Just take it slow.
Lost..... I ain't never been lost...... fearsome confused fer a month er two once... but I never been lost.
Life is a Journey, the best that we can find in our travels is an honest friend.

Wiley Desperado

KT, good to see you post.  Like the others have said take er slow ol pard.  :) ;) :D ;D

Wiley 

Forty Rod

Yeah?  Well I ain't gonna cut you no slack, KT.

I think you was just hangin' back and seeing what folks say about you when they think you're ailin'.

Wanna go shootin' on Wednesday?  I won't tell if you don't.  We can round up Ten Wolves an' let him buy lunch.

Now, in the event you really were gettin' operated on, welcome back and I glad you're gettin' on so well.
People like me are the reason people like you have the right to bitch about people like me.

Reverend

KT,

Forty Rod has a point :P You better not let Mother Dear catch you pinchen those Nurses or you will be hurtin a whole lot worse than you are now. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Rev
Sass 57116 L
Territorial Gov.
Tulsey Town Cattlemens Assoc.
NRA
GOFWG #215
ROI
ROII

Marshal Will Wingam

Good to hear you're doing better, KT. Follow the doc's orders and get things up and running correctly. Prayers up still.

SCORRS     SASS     BHR     STORM #446

Arizona Cattleman

KT, if you healin is anything like you leather workin, you'll be up and about in no time.  Just take it easy and do what the doctors order.   :)

AC
SASS Member #86387
NRA Member
USCCA Member

John M Cohea

Take 'er easy KT, and know we're all wishin' ya well!
Hey pards, be sure to check out my website!!
http://jmcknives.blademakers.com

Freedom

WOW is is great to see you post in here KT!

God Bless, Take Care of yourself and don't rush.
www.7xleather.com ...Cowboy and Muzzle loading Gear

Dr. Bob

KT,

Great to see your post!  You will remain in my prayers for a smooth recovery!
Regards, Doc
Dr. Bob Butcher,
NCOWS 2420, Senator
HR 4
GAF 405,
NRA Life,
KGC 8.
Warthog
Motto: Clean mind  -  Clean body,   Take your pick

Kid Terico

Hi everyone. I brought some bling with to get stitched up with but Doc said no luck. Rats >:(Good to see all your names posting. Keep up the fine work KT

Major 2

Siting up and taking nourishment  ;D... that's what I like to hear
when planets align...do the deal !

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com