Good news on Kid Terico

Started by Ten Wolves Fiveshooter, January 29, 2010, 01:09:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

I just heard from Kid Terico's wife, and the surgery went well, he's in recovery now, so this is the best news I've heard today, it looks like the King of Bling will be with us for a long time to come, I knew they couldn't keep that rascal down for long.. ;D he's a tough pard to go through eight hours of surgery. :o ???

tEN wOLVES  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
NRA, SASS# 69595, NCOWS#3123 Leather Shop, RATTS# 369, SCORRS, BROW, ROWSS #40   Shoot Straight, Have Fun, That's What It's All About

Dave Cole

That's great, she called me too.We all know he's too onery to be down long, and I agree, the best news today. Dave  ;D ;D ;D ;D

cowboy316

GREAT NEWS best ill have all day thank you TW
Cowboy316

outrider

Well.....that surely is good news...
Outrider  (formerly "Dusty Dick" out of PA.)
SASS #2353
BOLD #895
Custom Leathersmith
Ocoee Rangers

Ned Buckshot

YEEEEHAAAA!!!!

That's great news, the Kid will be back in no time! ;D ;D

Ned
Ned Buckshot

SASS# 2901   nedbuckshot@gmail.com

SEE MY ADS IN CAS CITY CLASSIFIEDS

Slowhand Bob

Thanks for posting the good news guys, really great news to hear that one of our own is doing well.  Please keep us updated.

cowboywc

Leather by WC / Standing Bear's Trading Post

Josh Dabney

YES !

Thank you guys for sharing this great news with us !

I wan't expecting to hear anything for 4 or 5 days at least so I do appreciate you guys posting the good news.

Thanks again guys.   Josh

GunClick Rick

Should of took this a little more seriouse..Sorry pards..Best wishes for KT.
Bunch a ole scudders!

Ned Buckshot

Ned Buckshot

SASS# 2901   nedbuckshot@gmail.com

SEE MY ADS IN CAS CITY CLASSIFIEDS

John M Cohea

Good news indeedy! Just goes to show you can't keep a good man down, least not for long!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hey pards, be sure to check out my website!!
http://jmcknives.blademakers.com

Arizona Cattleman

SASS Member #86387
NRA Member
USCCA Member

Johnny McCrae

Great News.... many thanks for the heads up.
You need to learn to like all the little everday things like a sip of good whiskey, a soft bed, a glass of buttermilk,  and a feisty old gentleman like myself

northwestgrizzly

He's probably giving 'em the what-for! Glad to hear he's doing good!
"We have enough youth, how about a fountain of smart?"

GunClick Rick

Your right Ned..Wasn't thinkin..Thanks.
Bunch a ole scudders!

mestiza letty

Thanks for the update on Kid's surgery. 'Tis great news indeed :)
I never ever under estimate the power of a bunch of friends prayin' for one of their own! It most likely helped him find the peace and support he needed  :)
Letty
Don't wear out yer shirt collar lookin' fer the hindsight
~Eddie Adamek~ Trick Roper
NRA, SCORRS, RATS #518

Marshal Will Wingam

Thanks for the news. I'm glad to hear he is on the way to recovery. Those long surgeries can be rough. It'll be nice to see him back in the running again.

SCORRS     SASS     BHR     STORM #446

amin ledbetter

That is great to hear TW. Tell him we are all still prayin for his full recovery! And Keep us posted!

JD Alan

I just got home from our Friday night service, and I'm so glad to hear he's doing well. Thanks guys for the update. JD
The man with an experience is never at the mercy of a man with an argument.

Gun Butcher

That just made my day. Was gone all day yesterday and he was on my mind alot. Thanks for updating us ,I can,t wait to hear his from him
Lost..... I ain't never been lost...... fearsome confused fer a month er two once... but I never been lost.
Life is a Journey, the best that we can find in our travels is an honest friend.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com