Out with the old - in with the new....

Started by ChuckBurrows, January 26, 2010, 11:46:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChuckBurrows

Years that is........
first up the last for for  2009
Convertible neck of belt sheath with a coyote jawbone knife - blade by mi old compadre Gib G

Gunrig - two sizes of guns two separate holsters - this is a working rig rather than a CAS one and the gent wanted a money belt able to carry either gun and also a few 12 ga shells

aka Nolan Sackett
Frontier Knifemaker & Leathersmith

ChuckBurrows

the first of 2010....
Scalper knife by me with rawhide sheath with a few beads and iron tacks

I've shown the pouch but here's the rawhide covered companion horn with hand forged iron filler plug in the butt, brass tacks, and beadwork

A "simple" (for me) Mexican Loop sheath for an original Sheffield Bowie

Customers knife with a rawhide covered sheath, braintan fringe, silver concho, brass tacks, and a hand laced cuff

Marshall Deadwoods pouch - he showed ya'll the flap already with the hand forged silver Maltese cross - here's a pic of the pouch

aka Nolan Sackett

John M Cohea

Hey pards, be sure to check out my website!!
http://jmcknives.blademakers.com

Roland Reed

Quote from: ChuckBurrows on January 26, 2010, 11:53:29 PM
the first of 2010....

A "simple" (for me) Mexican Loop sheath for an original Sheffield Bowie

Chuck,
I know I sent this to you in an email, but I'll say again here how happy I am with this sheath for this old Bowie. It may, indeed, be "simple" but it's just beautiful to me. Can't wait to hang it on my gun belt.

Thanks gain,

Roland Reed

Roland Reed
Photographer by trade
SASS 85963

cowboywc

Leather by WC / Standing Bear's Trading Post

Skeeter Lewis

Beautiful, Chuck. You sure don't have any time to get into trouble.

JD Alan

It's all incredible work Chuck, but the spots beneath the shot shells is an exceptionally brilliant idea. I've never seen it done before, nor have I seen spots that tall. Of course with my limited experience that's not saying much, but I sure do like they way they look. JD
The man with an experience is never at the mercy of a man with an argument.

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

Beautiful work Chuck, thanks for sharing

tEN wOLVES
NRA, SASS# 69595, NCOWS#3123 Leather Shop, RATTS# 369, SCORRS, BROW, ROWSS #40   Shoot Straight, Have Fun, That's What It's All About

GunClick Rick

Bunch a ole scudders!

ChuckBurrows

Thanks guys.... ;D

I got all that done even dealing with 4'+ of snow (and more on the way!)
aka Nolan Sackett

Marshal Will Wingam

So where do I start? Chuck all those pieces are outstanding. I guess the coolest one is the rig with the money belt. Very, very nice. Your customer will be happy with that one.

SCORRS     SASS     BHR     STORM #446

Marshal Deadwood

Nice work , Chuck. Bet that belt bag went to some ol' Virginia redneck kid ?   ;D

Guys, that bag looks even better in person than in the picture,,,I am thrilled with it.

MD

Kid Terico

Chuck some really nice leather work. Like the neck, belt sheath. The scalper ir very plain but has SO MUCH chara.cter. KT

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com