wait till ya see this~~~~~

Started by GunClick Rick, January 26, 2010, 12:45:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GunClick Rick

You'll have to wait to,cuase it's late and i want all to see.I am truly Blessed with good friends,the likes of those i've never known.
I am tuely touched :-[ :'(  Dang that Santy Clause any who ::)  PPHHHH,"SNIIIFF"Where's my hanky :'(
Bunch a ole scudders!

Gun Butcher

AWW, now , look what ya did to the keyboard. Whose gonna clean that up???? :o ::) ;D
Lost..... I ain't never been lost...... fearsome confused fer a month er two once... but I never been lost.
Life is a Journey, the best that we can find in our travels is an honest friend.

amin ledbetter

Quote from: Gun Butcher on January 26, 2010, 05:32:32 AM
  AWW, now , look what ya did to the keyboard. Whose gonna clean that up???? :o ::) ;D

He does that sometimes GB! I am going to get him some Sham Wow's for his Birthday!  ;D Can't wait ta see what ya got comin Rick! Don't forget and leave us hangin!!

GunClick Rick

Notice how the thumb a forefinger fit the groove for a nice grasp..
light wieght but very sturdy for fast movement,
the clip fits snuggley on the boot or outside of the pant pocket while the knife is in the pocket or in the boot
Can also be worn inside the waist band for crossdraw or in between pant and belt
The blade is hand filed and sanded to a SHARP luster and shape!
See that handle? It feels and looks like polished marble,but is indeed  burlwood with over 45 coats of Ned shine
The sheath is a marvel of leather quality with hand done lacing that is very bueatifull !
And notice the nice stamping along the edge of the sheath finished off nicely with the stamp at the tip of the leather.
If you haven't picked up your Ned Buckshot knife yet,why not! They are incredible :o :) :) :) Get yours today!

Bunch a ole scudders!

Kid Terico

GCR your lucky u posted . I,ve been waiting since u posted last nite. Was about ready to post a bounty on your Hide. Great knife and sheath. Ned does such nice work. Hes making 2 for me at this time. Thanks for showing. KT

cowboywc

Leather by WC / Standing Bear's Trading Post

amin ledbetter

:o  Dag gummit!!! I got drool on my keyboard and no Sham Wow"s!!!!

That is one awesome knife Rick! 

GunClick Rick

Ned also sent me the leather scraps and the pouch too..I really am going to have to try my luck at something leather,i gotta order some Focus Factor tablets first though :-\

Hey KT the market for GCR hide is all but gone~~~My wife bought the brand years ago ;D

Thanks Ned-A-Roo it's a bueatiful piece,i owe ya one.. :)
Bunch a ole scudders!

GunClick Rick

Ledbetter,i'm fresh out of Shams too,but i sent the spokes guy over your way ;)

AGHHH i can't do it  :D :D :D
Bunch a ole scudders!

Curley Cole

But ya still got toilet paper, I saw the pix.

nice knife.

curley
Scars are tatoos with better stories.
The Cowboys
Silver Queen Mine Regulators
dammit gang

GunClick Rick

Bunch a ole scudders!

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

Very nice Rick, Ned did you good again, the whole set up is awesome, and the lacing is beautiful, it was worth the wait to see it.

tEN wOLVES  ;) :D ;D
NRA, SASS# 69595, NCOWS#3123 Leather Shop, RATTS# 369, SCORRS, BROW, ROWSS #40   Shoot Straight, Have Fun, That's What It's All About

Wiley Desperado

GCR, that knife and sheath are real purdy.  Ned you do some very good work.   Most talented :o :o

WD ;D

GunClick Rick

The finish metal to wood is right on too.It was very nice of Ned..Sure glad i sent him that wood awhile back :)

If you guys are ever looking for certain materials make sure to let me know.I am always in antique stores and thrift shops and i pick up stuff sometimes becuase i know somebody can use it.I was givin the wood by a guy that used to make furniture,had no idea what i was gonna do with it when i came across Ned.I know all the antique dealers here and such.I'm glad to give it to whoever can use stuff i find.I get real lucky most of the time and don't pay much for it.I'm glad to help wherever i can.

Ten Wolves,i was just admiring it awhile ago and your right on about the lacing.

Bunch a ole scudders!

Reverend

GCR

Thats really really nice Rick. Ned you out did yourself again. I love the colors. I have to have one also. OH! NED?

Rev
Sass 57116 L
Territorial Gov.
Tulsey Town Cattlemens Assoc.
NRA
GOFWG #215
ROI
ROII

Marshal Will Wingam

I agree that this one is a particularly fine piece. Ned was on top of this one. Just beautiful.

SCORRS     SASS     BHR     STORM #446

Ned Buckshot

I'm so happy you like it Rick! ;D

From start to finish it was made for you, after all the Califonia Buckeye Burl came from you and I thought it only right that you should have a knife handled in it. And the spoon came from you too!!!!!

The leather scraps are for dream catchers if you can use it, if not just thrown them away.

I'm first in line for any unusual knife handle material you come across, I've got very little of the buckeye left and it's now a protected species in California so it's impossible to find that nice of quality anymore unless you're willing to pay $100 for enough for one knife!

;D ;D ENJOY IT IN GOOD HEALTH MY GOOD PARD! ;D ;D
Ned

By the way I'm off to the Mayo Clinic for a couple of days next week for tests on my disfunctional ticker.
Ned Buckshot

SASS# 2901   nedbuckshot@gmail.com

SEE MY ADS IN CAS CITY CLASSIFIEDS

JD Alan

Ned, fantastic work on the knife. I'm going to gert my prayer team on the wire for you as well as for Kid Tericp

There are about 40 of them that have committed to pray when they receive the requests. I know these folks well, just a portion of the folks who call New Life their church home, but men oh man they are seroius about praying!

God bless you and Terry, JD 
The man with an experience is never at the mercy of a man with an argument.

Ned Buckshot

Thank You JD, I always include you and your family in my prayers.

Ned
Ned Buckshot

SASS# 2901   nedbuckshot@gmail.com

SEE MY ADS IN CAS CITY CLASSIFIEDS

Dalton Masterson

Nice knife GCR, and I Hope all goes well for you Ned!!
DM
SASS #51139L
Former Territorial Governor of the Platte Valley Gunslingers (Ret)
GAF (Bvt.) Major in command of Battalion of Western Nebraska
SUDDS 194--Double Duelist and proud of it!
RATS #65
SCORRS
Gunfighting Soot Lord from Nebrasky
44 spoke, and it sent lead and smoke, and 17 inches of flame.
https://www.facebook.com/Plum-Creek-Leatherworks-194791150591003/
www.runniron.com

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com