One of ours needs prayer

Started by Ten Wolves Fiveshooter, January 25, 2010, 06:22:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

Howdy All

I just wanted to let you all know that a good pard and friend Kid Terico will be having major surgery this Friday, 29, 2010, at 5:00 AM. so he can use all our prayers for a successful operation, Terry is a strong pard, and I know he will make it through this, I have my Mom and her prayer group that are going to be praying as well for him, I know JD and his Church will be joining in too, so lets all RALLY behind the Kid and help him through this, so we can get him back to what he loves to do, and that's making wild and way out gun leather. Terry said he would call me as soon as he could and let me know how it went.

I'll say thanks to all of you now , and Kid take it easy on those nurses. ;)

tEN wOLVES
NRA, SASS# 69595, NCOWS#3123 Leather Shop, RATTS# 369, SCORRS, BROW, ROWSS #40   Shoot Straight, Have Fun, That's What It's All About

cowboy316

My prayers are up Kid your wonderful in this leather craft and you will always have a seat atmy fire
God Bless
Cowboy316

GunClick Rick

Bunch a ole scudders!

mestiza letty

Got prayers from this camp too  :(
Letty
Don't wear out yer shirt collar lookin' fer the hindsight
~Eddie Adamek~ Trick Roper
NRA, SCORRS, RATS #518

Major 2

when planets align...do the deal !

Curley Cole

Scars are tatoos with better stories.
The Cowboys
Silver Queen Mine Regulators
dammit gang

Arizona Cattleman

Prayers Up KT, get back to making leather soon but most of all take care of yourself first.   Good Luck....

AC
SASS Member #86387
NRA Member
USCCA Member

Dave Cole

I started the prayers when he first told me.He is one fine pard, a good friend to all of us, and a gifted artist.Dave

Forty Rod

Don't know you, KT, but you have my prayers.  If you hang out here you gotta be good people.
People like me are the reason people like you have the right to bitch about people like me.

Daniel Nighteyes

Quote from: Forty Rod on January 25, 2010, 08:06:13 PM
Don't know you, KT, but you have my prayers.  If you hang out here you gotta be good people.

Same here.

Charlie Bowdre

Prayers for you KT . Strength and Faith are 2 good pards to have in your corner. Although most of us will never meet , one thing about this bunch is that you will always have someone pulling for ya.
God Bless
"I'm too old to go soldiering any more , too stiff in the joints to ride point and too dam fat to wrestle drunks Any day they don't pat you on the face with a shovel is a good one"

BOLD 887 
Bvt.Major  Chaplain  GAF  502 
STORM 271 
SASS 87747
CHINOOK COUNTRY

White Buffalo Chip

Howdy KT,
Prayers incoming your position, I'll
include a couple for the medical team
too, just to be on the safe side.

White Buffalo Chip
"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government"
--George Washington--

Dr. Bob

KT,

Do what the Doc's say and I will keep you in my prayers!
Regards, Doc
Dr. Bob Butcher,
NCOWS 2420, Senator
HR 4
GAF 405,
NRA Life,
KGC 8.
Warthog
Motto: Clean mind  -  Clean body,   Take your pick

Kid Terico

Rod I want to thank you,you are a true friend along with Dave and so many of the good pards, all my good friends here for your prayers and words. Thank you ..Terry

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

Quote from: Kid Terico on January 25, 2010, 09:56:47 PM
Rod I want to thank you,you are a true friend along with Dave and so many of the good pards, all my good friends here for your prayers and words. Thank you ..Terry

Terry, we just all want you to know we're in your corner pard, with all these prayers going up, you're a shoe in, you'll be back to doing what you love in no time at all.

God Bless Pal

tEN
NRA, SASS# 69595, NCOWS#3123 Leather Shop, RATTS# 369, SCORRS, BROW, ROWSS #40   Shoot Straight, Have Fun, That's What It's All About

Ned Buckshot

Good thoughts and prayers going out for you Terry.

You have become an important part of my life and I'd like it to stay that way for a LOOOOOOOONG time to come.

Just pay attention to the Doctors orders and none of that going out and blowing snow the week you get out.

Take care friend, we'll all be thinking of you.

Ned
Ned Buckshot

SASS# 2901   nedbuckshot@gmail.com

SEE MY ADS IN CAS CITY CLASSIFIEDS

Ned Buckshot

And the Well Wisher Possee is always behind you every step of the way!

Ned
Ned Buckshot

SASS# 2901   nedbuckshot@gmail.com

SEE MY ADS IN CAS CITY CLASSIFIEDS

cowboywc

Leather by WC / Standing Bear's Trading Post

FEATHERS

K.T. Thoughts are out there for you & your family.Feathers

Johnny McCrae

You need to learn to like all the little everday things like a sip of good whiskey, a soft bed, a glass of buttermilk,  and a feisty old gentleman like myself

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com