One of ours needs prayer

Started by Ten Wolves Fiveshooter, January 25, 2010, 06:22:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

Howdy All,

I just wanted to let you all know that Kid Terico's surgery went well, he was in surgery for eight hours, and he's resting in recovery now. Looks like our prayers were answered. ;D

I'll let you know more as I hear it myself

tEN wOLVES
NRA, SASS# 69595, NCOWS#3123 Leather Shop, RATTS# 369, SCORRS, BROW, ROWSS #40   Shoot Straight, Have Fun, That's What It's All About

Arizona Cattleman

;D Thanks for the update TW, we all wish TK a swift recovery.

AC
SASS Member #86387
NRA Member
USCCA Member

Charlie Bowdre

Good news for sure. Keep us posted.
God Bless
"I'm too old to go soldiering any more , too stiff in the joints to ride point and too dam fat to wrestle drunks Any day they don't pat you on the face with a shovel is a good one"

BOLD 887 
Bvt.Major  Chaplain  GAF  502 
STORM 271 
SASS 87747
CHINOOK COUNTRY

Marshal Will Wingam

8 hours is a lot of time. Glad to hear he's in recovery, now. Thanks for the report.

SCORRS     SASS     BHR     STORM #446

Missouri Half Breed

your a daisy if you do

Gun Butcher

TW, thanks for letting us know.
Lost..... I ain't never been lost...... fearsome confused fer a month er two once... but I never been lost.
Life is a Journey, the best that we can find in our travels is an honest friend.

Rev Willy Duncum

Preacher of the Old Order Dunkards, down by the river, drop in sometime.

He needed a lot of baptizin' so I just held him under a little too long.  And your point is?

JD Alan

I spoke to Terry this morning. We didn't talk long, as he is in quite a bit of pain, as we can all imagine. He sounded good, and appreciates everyone's prayers and well wishes. The surgery was successful, which is good news. It sounds like he will be there for several days recovering.  JD 
The man with an experience is never at the mercy of a man with an argument.

Forty Rod

And then he'll go home and be an insufferable PITA there?  ::)

Glad to hear he's doing so well.  Keep us posted.
People like me are the reason people like you have the right to bitch about people like me.

Dr. Bob

4T Rod,

Just cause you and I are like that, doesn't mean that all of us are!! :o ;) :D ;D
Regards, Doc
Dr. Bob Butcher,
NCOWS 2420, Senator
HR 4
GAF 405,
NRA Life,
KGC 8.
Warthog
Motto: Clean mind  -  Clean body,   Take your pick

Missouri Half Breed

ok ots sun morning 0644 hrs im going to work some one give us a update on Kt wont g
et off till 2000 hrs but would like to know how hes doing.                                                                     TEN WOVLES, have some one post his progress PLS
NHB,
your a daisy if you do

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

Howdy All

I just got off the phone with Kid Terico, and things aren't going well, he's in too much pain to post right now, he's having some major complication, with his post surgery, and is in severe pain.

So pards he needs our prayers right now, more than ever, I'll post any news I get on this thread, I'll be talking to him again tomorrow.

tEN wOLVES
NRA, SASS# 69595, NCOWS#3123 Leather Shop, RATTS# 369, SCORRS, BROW, ROWSS #40   Shoot Straight, Have Fun, That's What It's All About

cowboywc

Leather by WC / Standing Bear's Trading Post

Arizona Cattleman

SASS Member #86387
NRA Member
USCCA Member

JD Alan

I got a call from him this evening that I wasn't available to pick up, being in a service. I saw it afterwards. I'm really bummed about it, but I've asked all of the good folks at New Life who pray to lift up Terry before the Lord in his time of need. JD
The man with an experience is never at the mercy of a man with an argument.

Dave Cole

I kind of wondered why he didn't call today, back in prayer mode again.I know he has had alot of pain with this one.Dave :(

GunClick Rick

I'm there,ease this mans pain oh lord and heal all his wounds,two or more are in agreement here lord,and we ask it in your name.AMEN~~~
Bunch a ole scudders!

Marshal Will Wingam

Thanks for the update, TW.

Prayers up.

SCORRS     SASS     BHR     STORM #446

Dr. Bob

Regards, Doc
Dr. Bob Butcher,
NCOWS 2420, Senator
HR 4
GAF 405,
NRA Life,
KGC 8.
Warthog
Motto: Clean mind  -  Clean body,   Take your pick

Ned Buckshot

Prayers up for Terry and his wife, may the Lord give them the strength to get through this and the Doctors the skills they need to ease his suffering.

Ned
Ned Buckshot

SASS# 2901   nedbuckshot@gmail.com

SEE MY ADS IN CAS CITY CLASSIFIEDS

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com