One of ours needs prayer

Started by Ten Wolves Fiveshooter, January 25, 2010, 06:22:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gun Butcher

Kid,Prayers up from the deep south. You are a good man and a loyal friend. I will be waiting for that Minnesota twang on my phone real soon. And don't give them nurses a hard time ;D ;)
Lost..... I ain't never been lost...... fearsome confused fer a month er two once... but I never been lost.
Life is a Journey, the best that we can find in our travels is an honest friend.

outrider

Kid,

Another set of prayers up from down south....keep the faith...looking forward to seeing you back
Outrider  (formerly "Dusty Dick" out of PA.)
SASS #2353
BOLD #895
Custom Leathersmith
Ocoee Rangers

amin ledbetter

Prayers up from east. Get well soon pard!

Col.Will B.Havoc

I don't know KT, but I recently went through major surgery myself. So he definitely has my prayers. Without prayer,I would not have made it!

Dalton Masterson

SASS #51139L
Former Territorial Governor of the Platte Valley Gunslingers (Ret)
GAF (Bvt.) Major in command of Battalion of Western Nebraska
SUDDS 194--Double Duelist and proud of it!
RATS #65
SCORRS
Gunfighting Soot Lord from Nebrasky
44 spoke, and it sent lead and smoke, and 17 inches of flame.
https://www.facebook.com/Plum-Creek-Leatherworks-194791150591003/
www.runniron.com

JD Alan

Terry, as we have talked you know how I feel about prayer. I've got my group on stand by; they are a powerful bunch, mostly older women who take the ministry of prayer very seriously.

They are set to begin praying for you by name and specifically for what the doctors are doing, on Thursday evening. I believe they prayed me into a speedy recovery from the stroke, and they (and my wife & I) will do the same for you.

I also pray that you feel His presence as you head towards the operation. JD     
The man with an experience is never at the mercy of a man with an argument.

Marshal Will Wingam

Prayers up, Kid. I'm with ya on this one.

SCORRS     SASS     BHR     STORM #446

Goatlips

Wiley Desperado

KT, you are certainly a gifted leathercrafter and a good pard best to you and your family.  Prayers up from the Lone Star State.   
Wiley Desperado

Ace Lungger

Howdy KT,
Pard I hope that everything goes the way it planned!! I know that everyone here will be praying for a fast recovery!! Keep us up to date.
Your Friend.
ACE
member of the Cas City Leather family!
Member of Storms
Member of Brown
SASS # 80961

Reverend

Kid,

Prayers up from Kat & I from OKIE Land. 

Rev
Sass 57116 L
Territorial Gov.
Tulsey Town Cattlemens Assoc.
NRA
GOFWG #215
ROI
ROII

Josh Dabney

KT

Pard your about as finest and most charitable man I've ever met.  Then again not many fine and charitable folks run in my circles, ROFLMAO  !   ;D

Me an mine will be keeping you and yours in our prayers buddy.

A young boy is at the mall with his grandfather and accidentally gets seperated.

The boy searches and searches and finally comes across a security officer.

The boy tells the officer his tale so the officer offers to help and tells the young ladd "Don't worry son, I'll help you find him. What's he like ? "

And the boy replies " Jack Daniels and big.....  Well you know the rest.   ;D  LOL

I loved that one  so I thought I'd share a smile and luagh with ya.

Take care Buddy-  Josh

Missouri Half Breed

Kt you dont know me but you did give me suport on some of my work and if you hang with the pards ive meet on this forem you are a mity fine person may the great whit farher smile on your camp. the prosses of healing is as much in the mind as in the body if your sprit is strong and im sure it is you wil be back at the fire doing what you love best . my prayers are with you
Missouri Half breed
your a daisy if you do

GunClick Rick

Bunch a ole scudders!

Kid Terico

Rick that was nice. Thank YOU very much.. Terry

Major 2

when planets align...do the deal !

GunClick Rick

Woulda emailed but didn't have the address..Hurry back ;D
Bunch a ole scudders!

Forty Rod

Is anyone in a position to keep us posted?

If so, do so...please.
People like me are the reason people like you have the right to bitch about people like me.

Ned Buckshot

I believe he's in surgery right now. I'll post as soon as I hear from him.

Ned
Ned Buckshot

SASS# 2901   nedbuckshot@gmail.com

SEE MY ADS IN CAS CITY CLASSIFIEDS

Forty Rod

People like me are the reason people like you have the right to bitch about people like me.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com