Wealthy Gamblers Boot Knife

Started by Ned Buckshot, January 22, 2010, 05:08:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ned Buckshot

Sorry to keep boring you guys with boot knives but the orders keep coming in so I guess I'll keep making them.

This one I am particularly proud of.

Ned
Ned Buckshot

SASS# 2901   nedbuckshot@gmail.com

SEE MY ADS IN CAS CITY CLASSIFIEDS

Johnny McCrae

Ned,
You ain't boring us. It's a genuine pleasure to view the great knives and sheaths you create. The knife looks like a piece of jewelry and the sheath compliments it. Please keep em' coming
You need to learn to like all the little everday things like a sip of good whiskey, a soft bed, a glass of buttermilk,  and a feisty old gentleman like myself

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

Howdy Ned, Johnny pretty much says it all, Well done pard, it's beautiful ::)

tEN wOLVES  ;) :D ;D
NRA, SASS# 69595, NCOWS#3123 Leather Shop, RATTS# 369, SCORRS, BROW, ROWSS #40   Shoot Straight, Have Fun, That's What It's All About

Dave Cole

Another nice one Ned.well done.Dave :)

Arizona Cattleman

Ned, is the handle Black Walnut?  You do great work, can't wait to see the knife handle your doing for me.

AC
SASS Member #86387
NRA Member
USCCA Member

Ned Buckshot

It's Rosewod. With some very nice stripes in the grain, an exceptionaly nice piece.

Ned
Ned Buckshot

WaddWatsonEllis

Ned,

Truly a gorgeous piece of work ... and methinks the sheath is just as purty ... did you put a clip on the sheath to hold the sheath to the top of the boot?

My moniker is my great grandfather's name. He served with the 2nd Florida Mounted Regiment in the Civil War. Afterward, he came home, packed his wife into a wagon, and was one of the first NorteAmericanos on the Frio River southwest of San Antonio ..... Kinda where present day Dilley is ...

"Courage is being scared to death and saddling up anyway." John Wayne
NCOWS #3403

Gun Butcher

Ned, its easy to see why the orders keep coming in. That is some right purty work Pard. Beautiful set.
Lost..... I ain't never been lost...... fearsome confused fer a month er two once... but I never been lost.
Life is a Journey, the best that we can find in our travels is an honest friend.

Dalton Masterson

Very good looking dirk there Ned!!! I like it! Keep em coming!
DM
SASS #51139L
Former Territorial Governor of the Platte Valley Gunslingers (Ret)
GAF (Bvt.) Major in command of Battalion of Western Nebraska
SUDDS 194--Double Duelist and proud of it!
RATS #65
SCORRS
Gunfighting Soot Lord from Nebrasky
44 spoke, and it sent lead and smoke, and 17 inches of flame.
https://www.facebook.com/Plum-Creek-Leatherworks-194791150591003/
www.runniron.com

GunClick Rick

Your the king of that style Ned.Is that the blade you did all the hand work on?File and hand sanding?I really lke the way you do those handle.SMOOOOTH MAN... :)
Bunch a ole scudders!

cowboywc

Howdy Ned
That is one sharp lookin knife and sheath.
WC
Leather by WC / Standing Bear's Trading Post

Ned Buckshot

Yes WWE it's under the handle in the picture. I cover them in calf skin. I just can't deal with a big shiney thing on my sheaths.  ;D ;D

Ned
Ned Buckshot

Ned Buckshot

Thank You all for the kind words, I truely appreciate it.

Wait till you see the push dagger I'm workin on. I think it'll knock your socks off! ;D :o ;D

Ned
Ned Buckshot

JD Alan

Ned, don't apologize for showing off your great work. I always enjoy it, and I'm sure many others do too. You do a great job with your lacing, just like our other friend in your frozen state, KT. One of these days I would like to learn how to do that, but time just doesn't seem to be on my side lately. JD
The man with an experience is never at the mercy of a man with an argument.

Ned Buckshot

JD, Maybe the lacing is what it is because of all the time we spend indoors this time of the year!

Particularly nasty today, 32 degress,freezing rain and a 35 mph wind! :o YUKKKKKKKKKK!!!!! :( :(

Ned
Ned Buckshot

Marshal Will Wingam

Thisd one looks good, too, Ned. Very nice work on all of these knives.

SCORRS     SASS     BHR     STORM #446

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com