Leather Creek Holsters

Started by Marshall John Joseph, January 22, 2010, 01:28:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marshall John Joseph

Have any of you ever used Leather Creek Holsters http://www.leathercreekholsters.com/

I have sent three emails via their site and have gotton no response. Looking to get a 1911 shoulder holster, patterned after an M-3, but without the US Embossed Emblem.

Any other suggestions?

MJJ

WaddWatsonEllis

MJJ,

My immediate thought is that Leather Creek Holsters may not be making that particular rig, and get all their rigs with the stamp already placed on the holster.

If that is so, it is not worth their time to have a 'custom' order filled. The profit would not cover the time spent doing the order. I had a similar situation with a major cowboy supplier, and they were both honest and kind enough to tell me on the phone that the order would probably never get placed, and then gave me the name of the company who supplied their leather and suggested I get in touch with them.

If so, once you have talked to someone at the Leather Creek Holsters, you might be able to find out who is making their holsters for them, and get the same holster, often at a cheaper cost, from the original provider for the holster.
My moniker is my great grandfather's name. He served with the 2nd Florida Mounted Regiment in the Civil War. Afterward, he came home, packed his wife into a wagon, and was one of the first NorteAmericanos on the Frio River southwest of San Antonio ..... Kinda where present day Dilley is ...

"Courage is being scared to death and saddling up anyway." John Wayne
NCOWS #3403

GunClick Rick

Yep,Ned Buckshot
Cowboy 316
CowboyWC
Dalton

No need to look anywhere else :)
Bunch a ole scudders!

Dalton Masterson

Looks like they make some nice rigs on there.

I would keep trying or google their name and town and try to get a phone contact.

That or there are several pards on this here forum that would be able to set you up.

DM
SASS #51139L
Former Territorial Governor of the Platte Valley Gunslingers (Ret)
GAF (Bvt.) Major in command of Battalion of Western Nebraska
SUDDS 194--Double Duelist and proud of it!
RATS #65
SCORRS
Gunfighting Soot Lord from Nebrasky
44 spoke, and it sent lead and smoke, and 17 inches of flame.
https://www.facebook.com/Plum-Creek-Leatherworks-194791150591003/
www.runniron.com

Marshall John Joseph

Quote from: Dalton Masterson on January 22, 2010, 02:09:19 PM

That or there are several pards on this here forum that would be able to set you up.

DM
Anyone interested?

MJJ

northwestgrizzly

Quote from: GunClick Rick on January 22, 2010, 01:40:25 PM
Yep,Ned Buckshot
Cowboy 316
CowboyWC
Dalton

No need to look anywhere else :)

I didn't...DM is making me something....can't wait, but I gotta!!!!!
"We have enough youth, how about a fountain of smart?"

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com