heres for the office cowboy

Started by cowboy316, January 20, 2010, 03:42:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cowboy316

howdy pards
this here mouse pad is for us cowboys that are stuck inside at a desk not much use except for resting you mouse one
enjoy and look for more soon to come office cowboy supplies LOL
Cowboy316

JD Alan

You did a real nice job Tim, and I see you have a maker's mark It looks good, but how well does a leather mouse pad work? I'm using a wireless mouse, and it's reallly picky. 
The man with an experience is never at the mercy of a man with an argument.

Dalton Masterson

Very good Cowboy! I like the use of the 3Dstamp too. Looks great.
DM
SASS #51139L
Former Territorial Governor of the Platte Valley Gunslingers (Ret)
GAF (Bvt.) Major in command of Battalion of Western Nebraska
SUDDS 194--Double Duelist and proud of it!
RATS #65
SCORRS
Gunfighting Soot Lord from Nebrasky
44 spoke, and it sent lead and smoke, and 17 inches of flame.
https://www.facebook.com/Plum-Creek-Leatherworks-194791150591003/
www.runniron.com

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

Very nice C316, it looks great, and it's a good idea Well done pard.

tEN wOLVES  ;) :D;D
NRA, SASS# 69595, NCOWS#3123 Leather Shop, RATTS# 369, SCORRS, BROW, ROWSS #40   Shoot Straight, Have Fun, That's What It's All About

cowboy316

Thanks you pards for the kind words and all the encouragement
JD ive got a wirless mouse to and it works great on this mouse pad and as for a makers mark thats just a tandy 3d stamp with my initials carved in it will have a real one soon i hope LOL
thanks again pards
Cowboy316

Arizona Cattleman

Cowboy, Great Idea!  Office supplies for the executive, could be a good market for those.

Good Luck

AC
SASS Member #86387
NRA Member
USCCA Member

amin ledbetter

That is a really cool idea. I really like it! Awesome job Cowboy!  AC is right! They'd sell easy to them exects! But heck I reckon they would be right popular with all us Cowboy shooters who posse up on these forums every night as well!  :) How thick a piece of leather did you use for that Cowboy?

cowboy316

amin
its actually a 2 piece set up the top part is 3-4 oz leather and the back
part is like a piece of vulcanized rubber with a fabric backing on it
that i get from the local print shop here they are the rubber plates
that go on the printing drum  of the printing presses dad and i get
them and use them for tool box liners but i thought it would make a nice
nonslip backing for a mouse pad
thanks for the kind words
Cowboy316

cowboywc

Howdy
I use cardboard for the stiffener and pig suede for the backing.
WC
Leather by WC / Standing Bear's Trading Post

Kid Terico

GunClick Rick

Hey that's cool Tim,did ya put it on your website?? :)
Bunch a ole scudders!

cowboy316

Rick
not yet having computer issues so im workin on it tho
Cowboy316

Reverend

C 316,,

That really nice. I also like the use of 3-D stamp

Rev
Sass 57116 L
Territorial Gov.
Tulsey Town Cattlemens Assoc.
NRA
GOFWG #215
ROI
ROII

Marshal Will Wingam

Cowboy, that is a fine mousepad. Your work is really nice. Another cool piece. Good work.

SCORRS     SASS     BHR     STORM #446

JD Alan

Hey Tim JD again, what tool or tools are you using on those flowers and leaves for thumb pirnts? You're doing some excellent Sheridian style carving there; have you laid hold of some Sheridian tools? Thanks
The man with an experience is never at the mercy of a man with an argument.

cowboy316

howdy JD
the tools ive been useing are just tandy craft tools i use the ones i like the best and adapt things to my liking
and as for the thumb print i used i found an old tandy one that is the verticle lined and tandy doesnt make it any more the saddle shop here has a few left i can pic one up for ya if ya want and get it out tomorrow just let me know and ill also get a list of the tools i used made up for ya
Cowboy316

GunClick Rick

I think y'all should run for congress,the way ya get along and help each other.They could sure use a lesson of it.Better not let the gov know cuase they will want in and screw it up..Tim your package should be there tommorrow or fri.
Bunch a ole scudders!

Johnny McCrae

Beautiful job! Nifty design with your great carving! Thanks for showing this to us.
You need to learn to like all the little everday things like a sip of good whiskey, a soft bed, a glass of buttermilk,  and a feisty old gentleman like myself

Gun Butcher

Hey Cowboy, that is a great idea. And as always your carving is fantastic. That makers mark looks real good and gives me a few ideas for mine.  Thanks
Lost..... I ain't never been lost...... fearsome confused fer a month er two once... but I never been lost.
Life is a Journey, the best that we can find in our travels is an honest friend.

cowboy316

JD
my friend putting your package together today will have it in the mail tomorrow
Cowboy316

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com