Pic of holster, nothing much, but I'm bored. Rainin' again

Started by Springfield Slim, January 18, 2010, 04:29:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Springfield Slim

Been raining off and on for 3 weeks now. Least I'm getting some work done. Traded this holster and it's match for an old Colt .380.
Full time Mr. Mom and part time leatherworker and bullet caster

GunClick Rick

Bunch a ole scudders!

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

Very nice Slim, it looks classy, your lines are perfect, I also like the narrow back skirt, it sorta stream lines this holster, the bullet band for your loop is a good touch too, WELL DONE Pard. ::) :o 8)

tEN wOLVES  ;) :D ;D
NRA, SASS# 69595, NCOWS#3123 Leather Shop, RATTS# 369, SCORRS, BROW, ROWSS #40   Shoot Straight, Have Fun, That's What It's All About

Springfield Slim

It kinda reflects my normal customer "I like that holster but in that color, but I need it for a longer gun,  and I want more drop on it, and by the way could you add some bullet loops on the front?" I think it came out OK. Seems I never make the same thing twice, but then again, as easily as I get bored that is probably a good thing.  Hey Gunclick, what is in the cool wooden case under the counter there on the left?

Kid Terico

Slim nice job on the holster. Plain but very attractive. Like it. KT

WaddWatsonEllis

Great Rain Quotes;

Last night
I shot six holes in my freezer
I think I got cabin fever ...

Jimmie Buffet

'Twas on a day like this that the McGillycutty Brothers murdered their mother with an ax ...

W. C. Fields
My moniker is my great grandfather's name. He served with the 2nd Florida Mounted Regiment in the Civil War. Afterward, he came home, packed his wife into a wagon, and was one of the first NorteAmericanos on the Frio River southwest of San Antonio ..... Kinda where present day Dilley is ...

"Courage is being scared to death and saddling up anyway." John Wayne
NCOWS #3403

Forty Rod

Quote from: GunClick Rick on January 18, 2010, 04:35:51 PM
LOOOOKOUUUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yep it's rainin...

Where'd you get that snake?

I tried to buy one from my veterinarian (A snake bite add) but he wouldn't sell it.

I have a perfect corner for one in my Bat Cave.
People like me are the reason people like you have the right to bitch about people like me.

GunClick Rick

That box is full of my silver coin collection ;)

Actually just an empty box sittin there,i have all kinds of boxes,i see one at a thrift store and i snag it always thinkin i'll put somethin in it..Be nice if i had somethin to put in them...Mostly empty ;D

Bunch a ole scudders!

Gun Butcher

Hey Slim,  Great looking holster. I really like the less is more look.
Lost..... I ain't never been lost...... fearsome confused fer a month er two once... but I never been lost.
Life is a Journey, the best that we can find in our travels is an honest friend.

Slowhand Bob

I really like it.  I have done a couple of the Hardin style holsters through the years and they are a bit similar.  Im not a big fan of black, it is a color that I just have never been able to seal well.  About the only thing I could ever keep it in with was Neatlaq and that left such a bight finish.

Marshal Will Wingam

Slim, that is a nice, clean holster. The stamping on it is very suitable for that style. Very nice work.

SCORRS     SASS     BHR     STORM #446

GunClick Rick

Here's  a nice holster that was made for a Rogers and Spencer i have...Wished i could remember that fellers name ::) :P

Bunch a ole scudders!

Marshal Will Wingam

Cool holster, Rick. The single loop with the short skirt like that is not common but it looks good. Thanks for the pic.

SCORRS     SASS     BHR     STORM #446

GunClick Rick

Springfield Slim made that one..Thank you Slim very much i  still like it :)
Bunch a ole scudders!

Springfield Slim

OK, now it has rained so dang much that the carpet in my leather working room is starting to get soaked. It's coming in from somewhere. Just on a hunch I looked under my house and there was 8 " of standing water, so I went and rented a sump pump to get it out. Now I have a bunch of towels on the carpet so that I can still work in here. I am gong ot have to remove all my benches and gun safes and cabinets and remove all the carpet. Once it stops rainin'!

Dalton Masterson

Oh no. We had that here enmass about 3 years ago. Lots and lots of sump pumps running. I was lucky and only had a little bit and my built in sump pump worked.
Good luck to you Slim.
DM

Oh, nice holster too!
SASS #51139L
Former Territorial Governor of the Platte Valley Gunslingers (Ret)
GAF (Bvt.) Major in command of Battalion of Western Nebraska
SUDDS 194--Double Duelist and proud of it!
RATS #65
SCORRS
Gunfighting Soot Lord from Nebrasky
44 spoke, and it sent lead and smoke, and 17 inches of flame.
https://www.facebook.com/Plum-Creek-Leatherworks-194791150591003/
www.runniron.com

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

Sorry to hear this Slim, I know what you must be going through, good luck with the clean up.

Regards

tEN wOLVES
NRA, SASS# 69595, NCOWS#3123 Leather Shop, RATTS# 369, SCORRS, BROW, ROWSS #40   Shoot Straight, Have Fun, That's What It's All About

GunClick Rick

Your gonna need to store those safe somewhere ;D AAAhhhEEEM :)
Bunch a ole scudders!

Kid Terico

Arizona Cattleman

SS, I know what you mean about the rain, we got 6.6" last night here in Black Canyon City, AZ.  Thought I was going to float away.(Live in a Motor Home) 

AC
SASS Member #86387
NRA Member
USCCA Member

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com