Buckles! Where on Earth do I find buckles?

Started by Stophel, January 17, 2010, 06:08:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WaddWatsonEllis

JD,

I never ordered any buckles from Crazy Crow, but I ordered their 'large' Belduqe ... although only a 5 1/2" blade, it is a yeoman like knife ...  and the ordering was easy and they had it in stock and I got it quickly ...

Short story ... I would tend to believe them if they said they had it, and would rely on the product's strength and durability ....
My moniker is my great grandfather's name. He served with the 2nd Florida Mounted Regiment in the Civil War. Afterward, he came home, packed his wife into a wagon, and was one of the first NorteAmericanos on the Frio River southwest of San Antonio ..... Kinda where present day Dilley is ...

"Courage is being scared to death and saddling up anyway." John Wayne
NCOWS #3403

cowboywc

Howdy
I used to carry those buckles from Crazy Crow here in the store but the stopped selling. They are a good buckle.
WC
Leather by WC / Standing Bear's Trading Post

JD Alan

Thanks WC, that's good to know.

WWE I guess there's only one way to find out!
The man with an experience is never at the mercy of a man with an argument.

cole forge

Zack White leather also has a good selection of buckles.  for heavy brass buckles with clipped edges, don't just look in the belt sections, look in the harness hardware sections.

Arizona Cattleman

SASS Member #86387
NRA Member
USCCA Member

Ten Bears

Being there is no need for a belt with a loin cloth  ;D

If I ever were to wear britches, Id get my buckle here. (Where I got my knife)

http://www.dixiegunworks.com/advanced_search_result.php?osCsid=b70ea74072422c5651e2efa1772fa3c9&keywords=belt+buckle&x=0&y=0
"It's sad that governments are chiefed by the double tongues
There is iron in your words of death for all Comanche to see, and so there is iron in your words of life.
No signed paper can hold the iron. It must come from men."

Dave54

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

Ten Bears and Dave54, thanks for posting these links, for those that don't already know about these sources, it will be a big help.

Thanks Pards

Regards

tEN wOLVES  ;D
NRA, SASS# 69595, NCOWS#3123 Leather Shop, RATTS# 369, SCORRS, BROW, ROWSS #40   Shoot Straight, Have Fun, That's What It's All About

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com