Telescope Case/Cover for Gun Belt

Started by Ten Wolves Fiveshooter, January 16, 2010, 03:39:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

Howdy All

This is a case/cover for a gun belt I made for a pard.

Thanks for looking

Regards

tEN wOLVES  ;) :D  ;D
NRA, SASS# 69595, NCOWS#3123 Leather Shop, RATTS# 369, SCORRS, BROW, ROWSS #40   Shoot Straight, Have Fun, That's What It's All About

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

MORE PICTURES
NRA, SASS# 69595, NCOWS#3123 Leather Shop, RATTS# 369, SCORRS, BROW, ROWSS #40   Shoot Straight, Have Fun, That's What It's All About

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

MORE PICTURES

Gun Butcher

Ten Wolves, You did a fantastic job on that case. I love the way it closes and the keepers for the strap. Very clean looking and well executed.
If you dont't mind me saying so it looks very professional.  Great work my friend.
Lost..... I ain't never been lost...... fearsome confused fer a month er two once... but I never been lost.
Life is a Journey, the best that we can find in our travels is an honest friend.

Arizona Cattleman

TW, Great looking project, your pard will treasure that one.

AC
SASS Member #86387
NRA Member
USCCA Member

Dalton Masterson

Very nice work! Nice to see some unusual things once in awhile!
DM
SASS #51139L
Former Territorial Governor of the Platte Valley Gunslingers (Ret)
GAF (Bvt.) Major in command of Battalion of Western Nebraska
SUDDS 194--Double Duelist and proud of it!
RATS #65
SCORRS
Gunfighting Soot Lord from Nebrasky
44 spoke, and it sent lead and smoke, and 17 inches of flame.
https://www.facebook.com/Plum-Creek-Leatherworks-194791150591003/
www.runniron.com

Freedom

Hey!! that is great!!  ;D Nice, proffesional  job you did there.

So funny you posted this as I just got a new telescope and I was in the shop last night trying to design a belt case for it.. I love to see different direction to the design...I was headed a hole different way with my design and kind of hit a rut..

Your post has helped my see things a little different and has helped my a great deal...Thank you.
www.7xleather.com ...Cowboy and Muzzle loading Gear

GunClick Rick

I could use one of them.. :-\HMMMM....Nice :)
Bunch a ole scudders!

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

Thanks pards

GB, this was a different challenge for me, but fun, thanks for the kind words

AC, thanks for your comments pard much appreciated.

Dalton, thanks pard, I tend to get into situations, but I like thinking outside toe box, that's the fun part.

Freedom, thanks for the flowers pard, maybe this will help you too, after all that's what we are all about, sharing, good luck on yours, and if I can help just give me a hawler.

GCR,  Thanks pard

Kid Terico

TW great design, well  thought out. Your workmenship is outstanding as usual. KT ;) ;) :)

cowboywc

Howdy All
TW brought in the case the other day for me to see. Pix don't do it justice. He did a great job on this.

TW, you make me proud.
WC
Leather by WC / Standing Bear's Trading Post

Johnny McCrae

Howdy TW,
All of the previous Pard's have expressed my sentiment's exactly. A very professional job coupled with a great design and excellent workmanship.

TW, thank you for not only sharing your talents with us but also for the great job you do on this forum.
You need to learn to like all the little everday things like a sip of good whiskey, a soft bed, a glass of buttermilk,  and a feisty old gentleman like myself

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

Thanks Pards ;D

Thanks Kid, your comments are always appreciated, I was thinking of bling, then I pinched myself and went on.

WC, thank you for your support pard, I wouldn't be doing any of this if it hadn't been for you, and I  want you to know I really appreciate it.

Johnny McCrae, thanks for your kind words Pal, it's been my pleasure to share what ever I have to offer, just like the rest of my pards have with me, I'm glad you like the Telescope Case.

tEN wOLVES  ;) :D ;D

Marshal Will Wingam

TW, that telescope case is really outstanding. It looks like a great design. A case is supposed to protect a telescope and that one surely will. Doggone handsome item. Thanks for the pics.

SCORRS     SASS     BHR     STORM #446

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

Thanks Marshal Will, it was a fun project, but took more design playing than I expected, I was happy as to how it came out, and the pard I made it for is happy too, thanks for your comments pards much appreciated.

tEN wOLVES  ;) :D ;D

Dave Cole

wow, that looks great TW.Super design.Dave

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

Thanks Dave, it was a fun project, and new a new one for me. A telescope case is something I never would have thought to do.

tEN Wolves  ;)  :D;D ;D

Mogorilla

Hey Ten Wolves,
Do you have a pattern you can post?   I have a telescope i bought myself for Christmas and have planned on doing something just like that.   It looks exactly like the picture in my head, which probably means I need another layer of aluminum foil in the beanie.

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

Quote from: Mogorilla on January 19, 2010, 12:26:53 PM
Hey Ten Wolves,
Do you have a pattern you can post?   I have a telescope i bought myself for Christmas and have planned on doing something just like that.   It looks exactly like the picture in my head, which probably means I need another layer of aluminum foil in the beanie.

Mogorilla, I don't have a complete pattern, what I'll do is see if I can finish the pattern as I did, the reason I say this, is I had to fine tune a lot of what I originally planed on the pattern as I was going, this would be a good excuse to get it done right, if you have question right now you can PM me, and I'll get back to you, other wise I'll try to post the pattern as soon as I can get the time to do this.

tEN wOLVES  ;) ;D

GunClick Rick

Ya know,i had to look at that again,i imagine doin holsters and sheaths is one thing,but to do a perfect circle with sheep wool inside and a cap to fit has got to be nerve racking,excellent stuff boy..
Bunch a ole scudders!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com