Empty Shell Pouch

Started by Flinch Morningwood, January 08, 2010, 08:11:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flinch Morningwood

I have seen some folks using a belt pouch to carry back their empties from the unloading table...I have seen big, small, canvas, leather and in between.

Any one have any examples or ideas they would like to share?
"I'll kill a man in a fair fight. Or if I think he's gonna start a fair fight."

- Jayne Cobb

Kid Terico

Here are picts. of a few I made. Hope this helps. KT

Daniel Nighteyes

I use one of these to carry rounds TO the loading table, and empties FROM the unloading table.  I have a wooden push stick secured to the drawstring in case I need to remove a stubborn piece of brass from my pistol, and when I've finished loading I tuck the stick beneath my pistol belt in the back.

http://www.crazycrow.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=CCTP&Product_Code=4524-205-005&Category_Code=

In this pic you can see the bag hanging from the back of my belt:

Before adding the push stick, I used to hang it on my knife handle like this:

Dave Cole

Here's a shell pouch I made.Dave  :)

Daniel Nighteyes

Quote from: Dave Cole on January 08, 2010, 02:02:32 PM
Here's a shell pouch I made.Dave  :)

I'm interested in learning more about the knife, Dave.  The moment I saw it, I thought of the original Gerber LMF, though the handle on yours is MUCH more beautiful.

Dave Cole

I can't claim that knife.It was made by a friend Lowell Cobb.Sorry I don't have a better pic of it,out of the sheath.The original knife for this rig was being made by me , but the rig's owner had changed designs and it wasn't done,so now it resides on another rig.Dave   :)

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

Daniel, that's a nice rig you have there, thanks for sharing pard

tEN  ;D

Dave , another great piece of work from you, it's beautiful, the inlay really looks nice, and so does the knife.

tEN wOLVES  ;) :D ;D
NRA, SASS# 69595, NCOWS#3123 Leather Shop, RATTS# 369, SCORRS, BROW, ROWSS #40   Shoot Straight, Have Fun, That's What It's All About

Arizona Cattleman

Here is a cartridge pouch I made for 22 Cal ammo but could also work for empties cartridges.

AC
SASS Member #86387
NRA Member
USCCA Member

Marshal Will Wingam

That's pretty cool, AC. Nice work.

SCORRS     SASS     BHR     STORM #446

Major 2

Here is one
when planets align...do the deal !

Freedom

Boy there is some nice looking pouches out there!! ;)

Here's a couple I've  made... They'll hold 18 loaded 45colts or 10+ loaded 45-70's
www.7xleather.com ...Cowboy and Muzzle loading Gear

Kid Terico

Freedom great looking pouches, and your right theres no end as to what can be done with a pouch. KT

JD Alan

Freedom does some real nice work. I know this because I checked out his website :D
The man with an experience is never at the mercy of a man with an argument.

Freedom

Thanks KT...Those two pouchs look kind of big in the picture but they are only about 3 1/2 or 4"..

JD, I sure do appreciate that.. I try hard ...I just need to learn to work faster and I could make a decent living. Work orders have been steady.. Thanks to the Lord for all his Blessings.

Wes
www.7xleather.com ...Cowboy and Muzzle loading Gear

GunClick Rick

Oh bloy youbbla jubus had ta abask that quebestion,i'll blee slobbboberin thebla rebest of the dlay now~~ :-[ :-\ :-X
Bunch a ole scudders!

Marshal Will Wingam

More fine pouches! Thanks for the pics, Freedom, Major 2. Very nice work.

SCORRS     SASS     BHR     STORM #446

GunClick Rick

Very nice pouches man..Daniel where did you get your knife,do you have a better pic of it...?

KT you always come up with conchos ive never seen and i'm lookin all the time..
Bunch a ole scudders!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com