Just start'n out

Started by Spitn Lead, May 13, 2005, 11:47:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spitn Lead

Howdy all ,my real name is Joe, this is one of the best forums around , i'm just starting out, my brother has a ruger vaquero i shot & loved it , so i went & purchased a new vaquero 45 4 5/8 blued case colored, we enjoy reloading & shooting , i also own a winchester 94 trails end ,i'm looking into a stoeger shotgun as well , i only have 1 vaquero right now with a circle kb rig ,from the looks of it, i'll need to purchase another ruger & holster, can't right now but in the near future, kids,wife,house,new truck lol.just wanted to intoduce myself & say HOWDY!
RATS #178
PWDFR #130
The Doc says more rugers will cure me!

Silver Creek Slim

Welcome to CAS and CAS City, Spitn Lead.

Slim
NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training
I love the smell of Black Powder in the morning!

Joyce (AnnieLee)

Welcome Spitn Lead! Sounds like you have a great start!  If you have any specific questions, take a look in the Recruiting Office Newbie FAQ, some wonderful folks post there.

Again, welcome to CAS City!

:D

AnnieLee

Unrepentant WartHog
Heathen Gunfighter
Pepper Mill Creek Gang
RATS
and
Wielder of "Elle KaBong", the WartHog cast iron skillet
Nasty Lady

Danny Bear Claw

Welcome Spitin' Lead!  I'm a Ruger man myself.  Got 4 Vaqueros - all 45s.  I also own Colts and all kinds of clones but when it's time to sling lead I always grab the Rugers.   ;)
SASS #5273 Life.   NRA Life member.  RATS # 136.   "We gladly feast on those who would subdue us".

Joyce (AnnieLee)

Oh yeah, and don't forget to stop by the RATS forum, for Rugers Are the Toughest Sixguns!

:D

AnnieLee

Unrepentant WartHog
Heathen Gunfighter
Pepper Mill Creek Gang
RATS
and
Wielder of "Elle KaBong", the WartHog cast iron skillet
Nasty Lady

Spitn Lead

Thanks y'all for kickin the door open ! can't wait to get going !
RATS #178
PWDFR #130
The Doc says more rugers will cure me!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com