Let's play "WHO"S THIS"

Started by GunClick Rick, January 02, 2010, 06:07:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GunClick Rick

Bunch a ole scudders!

Don Nix

GunClick Rick

Yes sir,that place is the old Tarbell homestead,the front gate was all antlers.Slim used to go up there and hunt,it's about an hour drive from my place.I grew up with the Tarbell boys and i have spent a few nights in that place and it is still there.My brother in laws cousin ran cattle up there and managed the property for years.My sis went up with the gals and cleaned it up,put carpet and curtains up and her husbands brother put a new roof on the place and we would go there all the time.It's a very interesting area.Check it out..It's called Tarbells Pocket.Click on Gallery 1 and look down the the list on the left till ya see the word Slim.

http://www.eshomvalley.com/
Bunch a ole scudders!

Curley Cole

GCR

My uncle Ralph (who lived just off Ben Maddoxx above Main, (RIP) used to rodeo with Slim. Back then he waz ....slim that is. And he did a lot of clown work...dangerous job.

curley
Scars are tatoos with better stories.
The Cowboys
Silver Queen Mine Regulators
dammit gang

GunClick Rick

Can't believe i didn't know your uncle, Curely,i knew a guy named Alan Harper that did rodeo and lived off Ben Maddox,i still live off Ben Maddox about 20 feet from me.
Bunch a ole scudders!

Curley Cole

ya Ricky, Ralph has lived there for about 25 years. (maybe 4 blocks north of main on BenMaddox.

Horse trader and BS artist most of his life. I lived in the area til I waz 10 but ya already knew that. Gramma had the ModeODay dress shoppe across from the hotel in Visalia.

good shootin my friend

curley
Scars are tatoos with better stories.
The Cowboys
Silver Queen Mine Regulators
dammit gang

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com