WC's inspiration complete?

Started by Gun Butcher, January 01, 2010, 09:42:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GunClick Rick

Used to have a pair of red boots with white tips and heels,i like dat flashy stuff.Used to use a shoe polish called Ox Blood,they sure were hard to polish,they finally fell apart,the last place i wore them was Roy Rogers memorial.That Ox Blood was a deep red.

Bunch a ole scudders!

Wiley Desperado

GB, man I just now saw this post.  I need to start paying more attention I guess.  That holster is beautiful I like everything about it.  I guess you've probably finished the belt by now? Bet it is a beauty! Heck it might be posted on here somewhere and I just haven't found it yet.  I'm going to try that filigree someday.  You talk about inspiration this forum is definitly a motivator.
WD

Gun Butcher

Hey Wiley,  I aprreciate the kind words my friend. Nope you didn't miss the belt, I got 'er all cut and and the swivel knife work done and then my regular "almost pays the bills ' job got in the way  ::) ;D  I'll be sure and post it when I get it finished up.

Rick, I would have figured you fer likin that flashy stuff. Heck , back in the early 70's I use ta sport a pair of Baby Blue  Boots . I reckon all the trouble that caused made me stop likin flashy stuff. At least after I quit rodeoing  :o ;D
Lost..... I ain't never been lost...... fearsome confused fer a month er two once... but I never been lost.
Life is a Journey, the best that we can find in our travels is an honest friend.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com