Happy New Year and Thanks to Everyone!

Started by Ned Buckshot, December 31, 2009, 03:12:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ned Buckshot

Here's wishing everyone a Very Happy New Years and I hope things get better for everyone.

I have made so many new friends here it's like coming home every time I sign on.

Thank You to Marshall Will and Ten Wolves for running the best forum I have ever belonged to, I think you do have a pretty easy job with this bunch though!

And I'm really thankful for finding my old pard Rick here; we had kind of lost track of each other.... I show up here one day and there he is! Thanks for being my good friend Rick.

But what I'm most thankful for is finding HOPE. In very recent times I have come to realize that hope can overcome many things, like the very educated opinions of others and what looks like doom and gloom. I still have very difficult days but HOPE makes it tolerable.

I wish the best to all!

Ned
Ned Buckshot

SASS# 2901   nedbuckshot@gmail.com

SEE MY ADS IN CAS CITY CLASSIFIEDS

WaddWatsonEllis

Rick,

I loved the card ... that's about as fancy as my New Year's Eve is gonna get ... got given leftover soup and bought some ice cream ...

And radiomargaritaville.com is gonna have two live concerts broadcast tonight between 8:30 and midnight ... the first a live Jimmy Buffet condert and then a Little Feat ...

Happy New Year Everybody!
My moniker is my great grandfather's name. He served with the 2nd Florida Mounted Regiment in the Civil War. Afterward, he came home, packed his wife into a wagon, and was one of the first NorteAmericanos on the Frio River southwest of San Antonio ..... Kinda where present day Dilley is ...

"Courage is being scared to death and saddling up anyway." John Wayne
NCOWS #3403

Marshal Will Wingam

SCORRS     SASS     BHR     STORM #446

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

HAPPY NEW YEARS ALL, I hope next year will be as good if not better than this one, PEACE and GOOD HEALTH to you ALL.

Picked up three Beatles CD's, in fact I'm Rocken out to them right now, can't beat these guys for building a fire under you.

My Best to you ALL  ;D

tEN wOLVES   ;) :D ;D
NRA, SASS# 69595, NCOWS#3123 Leather Shop, RATTS# 369, SCORRS, BROW, ROWSS #40   Shoot Straight, Have Fun, That's What It's All About

GunClick Rick

Well lets see, 1am this morning and guy and his girlfriend were carjacked by another guy and his girl by gun about two blocks from my house.It's not a bad area but it is sort of a dark road.All about home sweet home tonight.I'll ring my bell out front at 12 though.

Man you should have seen the full moon comin up over the sierras earlier,absolutely awsome and huge!
Bunch a ole scudders!

cowboywc

Leather by WC / Standing Bear's Trading Post

Ned Buckshot

Well looks like I slept right through another one. Fell asleep on the couch about 7 and woke up this morning at 3! Oh well 8 hours sure felt good.

I read about the "Blue Moon" yetserday, couldn't see it this morning, too many clouds. :(

It's a nice balmy -6 this morning but it's going to warm up to a tropical +5! ::)

Dang I missed a couple of great concerts, two of my favorite performers. Little Feet "Time Loves a Hero" is still in my top 10 albums but it just hasn't been quite the same since Lowell George died.

Hope every one had a great New Years Eve, I'm raisin' a cup of coffee to you all!

Ned
Ned Buckshot

SASS# 2901   nedbuckshot@gmail.com

SEE MY ADS IN CAS CITY CLASSIFIEDS

Dr. Bob

Happy New Year - 2010 - to all the pards here in the Leather Shop!! :o

Way to go Rick!

I spent the night visiting with a friend who works at my local convenience store.  We had shrimp with cocktail sauce, black eyed peas w/bacon, onion and a wee bit of Jalapeno to boot!  Yuuummmmmmmmmmmm!  & good luck too! :o ;D  Drove home just now with the big old full moon shining down on me!  Real beauty!  All of 7 degrees here!  Can't wait till Summer comes.

Y'all have a great 2010!!! ;D
Regards, Doc
Dr. Bob Butcher,
NCOWS 2420, Senator
HR 4
GAF 405,
NRA Life,
KGC 8.
Warthog
Motto: Clean mind  -  Clean body,   Take your pick

outrider

Well Pards....2010 is offcially here...let's hope it will be a good year for all..I would like to say that all you Pards are a very special group of people....God Bless all of you
Outrider  (formerly "Dusty Dick" out of PA.)
SASS #2353
BOLD #895
Custom Leathersmith
Ocoee Rangers

Gun Butcher

I will echo Outriders sentiments. He said better than I can.

A tip of the cup to all of you. :)
Lost..... I ain't never been lost...... fearsome confused fer a month er two once... but I never been lost.
Life is a Journey, the best that we can find in our travels is an honest friend.

JD Alan

The man with an experience is never at the mercy of a man with an argument.

Kid Terico

Outrider good job expressing what the rest of us feel. KT

GunClick Rick

Well i woke up this morning so far so good ;) :D
Bunch a ole scudders!

GunClick Rick

Bunch a ole scudders!

Gun Butcher

Rick A very wise man just told me on the phone a few minutes ago that any day you wake up and can see the ceiling above your bed is a good day. I think he was right ;) ;D
Lost..... I ain't never been lost...... fearsome confused fer a month er two once... but I never been lost.
Life is a Journey, the best that we can find in our travels is an honest friend.

WaddWatsonEllis

Ned (and any other Little Feat fanatics):

radiomargaritaville.com is replayinthe concert at 1500 PST (3 PM Pacific Standard Time).

Hope this gets to the right people in time ...

Ned, check your email!

radiomargaritaville.com
My moniker is my great grandfather's name. He served with the 2nd Florida Mounted Regiment in the Civil War. Afterward, he came home, packed his wife into a wagon, and was one of the first NorteAmericanos on the Frio River southwest of San Antonio ..... Kinda where present day Dilley is ...

NCOWS #3403

WaddWatsonEllis

Ned (and any other Little Feat fanatic);

radiomargaritaville.com is replaying this concert even as we speak (i.e. 1500 {3 PM} New Years Day)

Ned, if you are online, check your email!

NCOWS #3403

GunClick Rick

Cool stuff Wadd,rare bear, chilly bear,smokey the bear all sittin under gods own light :D
Bunch a ole scudders!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com