I would like to ask

Started by GunClick Rick, December 24, 2009, 05:26:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GunClick Rick

For some special thoughts for our good friend Ned Buckshot,count him in your blessings at christmas prayer would ya,i am..
A little down but not out.Thank you Ned Buckshot for countin me as one of your friends..Merry Christmas Buddy..
Bunch a ole scudders!

WaddWatsonEllis

Ned is truly a rare gentleman, and we are all better to know him.

He does not just say what is mine is yours, he shows it in his daily life ...

Best wishes ...
My moniker is my great grandfather's name. He served with the 2nd Florida Mounted Regiment in the Civil War. Afterward, he came home, packed his wife into a wagon, and was one of the first NorteAmericanos on the Frio River southwest of San Antonio ..... Kinda where present day Dilley is ...

"Courage is being scared to death and saddling up anyway." John Wayne
NCOWS #3403

Dave Cole

Ned's definately of the Good guys, prayers out.Dave and Linda   :)

Gun Butcher

Prayers up gladly for Ned.  As Dave said he is one of the white hats.
Lost..... I ain't never been lost...... fearsome confused fer a month er two once... but I never been lost.
Life is a Journey, the best that we can find in our travels is an honest friend.

Kid Terico

Prayers always to Ned and His. Have a nice Xmas with your sister and nieces and nephews.KT

JD Alan

Out in Portland Oregon we're pulling for Ned
The man with an experience is never at the mercy of a man with an argument.

Marshal Will Wingam

SCORRS     SASS     BHR     STORM #446

cowboywc

Leather by WC / Standing Bear's Trading Post

Dr. Bob

Prayers up from the Missouri Blizzard Zone!
Regards, Doc
Dr. Bob Butcher,
NCOWS 2420, Senator
HR 4
GAF 405,
NRA Life,
KGC 8.
Warthog
Motto: Clean mind  -  Clean body,   Take your pick

outrider

Prayers for Ned from the Bible Belt.
Outrider  (formerly "Dusty Dick" out of PA.)
SASS #2353
BOLD #895
Custom Leathersmith
Ocoee Rangers

Ned Buckshot

Thank You All for your generous thoughts and prayers, I truly appreciate it.

Now isn't the time or place to go into the challenges I face but suffice it to say sometimes I just want to sit down and cry.

I hope you all got a big bag of Peace and Joy for Christmas (something I'm searching for so desperately).

Merry Christmas!

Ned
Ned Buckshot

SASS# 2901   nedbuckshot@gmail.com

SEE MY ADS IN CAS CITY CLASSIFIEDS

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

Ned , sorry to hear things aren't going well for you now, I'll be sending up the prayers like the others that are in your corner, that you find your own " PEACE AND JOY" on this special day, and the new year to come. Hang in there and don't give up the fight.

My Best Wishes Ned

tEN wOLVES  ;) :D
NRA, SASS# 69595, NCOWS#3123 Leather Shop, RATTS# 369, SCORRS, BROW, ROWSS #40   Shoot Straight, Have Fun, That's What It's All About

Johnny McCrae

Howdy Ned,

TW expressed my sentiments exactly. I will pray that everything will work out OK for you. Please have a Blessed & Merry Christmas.
You need to learn to like all the little everday things like a sip of good whiskey, a soft bed, a glass of buttermilk,  and a feisty old gentleman like myself

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com