Filigree Rigs

Started by Kid Terico, December 24, 2009, 02:00:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GunClick Rick

Bunch a ole scudders!

Gun Butcher

Yeh Dave, I think you are right. I been sittin here looking at the pattern I drew and wondering if I wasn't just a little overambitious on the carving :o :o
Lost..... I ain't never been lost...... fearsome confused fer a month er two once... but I never been lost.
Life is a Journey, the best that we can find in our travels is an honest friend.

Kid Terico

GB dont worry about it. The worst that happens is it will take longer. Go for it. KT

JD Alan

Dave, not to hijack this thread (well, sort of) the pictures of your shop on your website are great. That machine you have for your makers stamp looks like it could press a knife though a car!
The man with an experience is never at the mercy of a man with an argument.

Gun Butcher

KT, its been a long time since I did any serious carving but what the hey. Its like riding a bicycle...  right ;)
Lost..... I ain't never been lost...... fearsome confused fer a month er two once... but I never been lost.
Life is a Journey, the best that we can find in our travels is an honest friend.

Kid Terico

Excuse me GB, I,m a little older than you but whats a bicycle?   :) ;) :D ;D KT

Gun Butcher

Gun Butcher

:o :o I think its what I just fell off of trying to figure out where to start on this carving ;D ;D

Dave Cole

Well, here is my first attempt at Filigree work.I used gold colored deerskin for my background.I also did two color lacing on this one.This is the first time in about 10 years that I have done any Sheridan style carving. Dave

Kid Terico

Dave , Thats a awesome piece of art work and leather workmenship. Lacing really accents it. Great all around rig. You get----- for a grade.  ;D ;D  KT

cowboywc

Howdy Dave
That is some good lookin.
WC
Leather by WC / Standing Bear's Trading Post

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

Very nice Dave, she's a beauty ::) :o 8)

tEN  ;) :D ;D
NRA, SASS# 69595, NCOWS#3123 Leather Shop, RATTS# 369, SCORRS, BROW, ROWSS #40   Shoot Straight, Have Fun, That's What It's All About

Marshal Will Wingam

Dave, the two-color lace is interesting. It makes that holster even more striking. Nice.

SCORRS     SASS     BHR     STORM #446

Gun Butcher

Dave, great job man. That two color lace is a killer addition to that rig, I love it.  Carving is a real bear when you ain't done it for awhile Huh ;D ;D :o

My new rig is coming. Just have to work for a few days and it cuts into my playtime. ???

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com