Basketweave & Floral Holster.

Started by cowboywc, December 24, 2009, 02:14:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

goodtime annie

I have the extreme pleasure of getting to watch this in progress. Pictures never do WC's projects justice. They are simply incredible!! Things I have learned from WC since I moved to CA has progressed my leather work by leaps and bounds! Thank you WC!!!!
Goodtime Annie

Take pride in how far you have come and have faith in how far you can go!

http://www.facebook.com/AnnNewkold.LeatherEmporium

Ace Lungger

Hi Pal,
Sorry that I am late on a response!! That realy looks great and can't wait to see it all toghter!
Later
ACE
member of the Cas City Leather family!
Member of Storms
Member of Brown
SASS # 80961

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

I agree with Annie, pictures never do WC's work justice, and this is no exception, I was at his shop the other day when he was laying this design out on tracing film, just that alone would be a major task for me, and then he needed to transfer it to his leather, unreal.

WC your a pleasure just to watch

tEN wOLVES
NRA, SASS# 69595, NCOWS#3123 Leather Shop, RATTS# 369, SCORRS, BROW, ROWSS #40   Shoot Straight, Have Fun, That's What It's All About

Gun Butcher

WC
That is going to be a killer when you get it all together. I like the one I did but yours is just over the top.
Great looking work and I can't wait to see the completed rig.
Lost..... I ain't never been lost...... fearsome confused fer a month er two once... but I never been lost.
Life is a Journey, the best that we can find in our travels is an honest friend.

JD Alan

Let me add a third AMEN to pictures not doing WC's work justice. I spent quite some time closely examining some of his projects, trying to find some liitle flaw somewhere; NADA! 
The man with an experience is never at the mercy of a man with an argument.

cowboywc

JD
You need your glasses fixed......
WC
Leather by WC / Standing Bear's Trading Post

JD Alan

What's that I hear everyone around here say? Everyone sees his (or her) mistakes, since they are the ones who made them?

But seriously I didn't see anything, and if you will remember, I was fingerprinting things pretty closely

cowboywc

I know JD.
I tell my students the same thing.....
WC

rebsr52339

Cowboywc, after my wife looked at the progress so far, her only comment was, "Don't even think about it. This man has WAY too much time on his hands."   ::)   It is folks like you who push the craft and inspire others to reach a little higher. Thanks and the finished rig should be awsome. BTW just to add my three cents, my birthday is May 23ed   ;D
Bowie Knife Dick
NCOWS #3318
SASS #87007
RATS #564
ABKA #23

cowboywc

Howdy All
The gun belt is all tooled and ready for cut and color.
WC

MontanaSlick

WC, breath taking, never seen anything like it cept fer Ms. Helda Darlin'

Yer both do a mighty fine expression of Talent.

MS

amin ledbetter

WC, I am speechless pard! That is just beautiful!!!  :o  Without a doubt one of the most elegantly beautiful holsters and knife sheathes I've ever seen. The belt is gonna be amazing as well. I can't wait to see it finished. If I lived out west pard I would be tryin to talk you into takin on another student. Beautiful work WC!

Marshal Will Wingam

Definitely looking great, WC. That's really something else.

SCORRS     SASS     BHR     STORM #446

cowboywc

Quote from: amin ledbetter on March 26, 2010, 09:13:45 PM
WC, I am speechless pard! That is just beautiful!!!  :o  Without a doubt one of the most elegantly beautiful holsters and knife sheathes I've ever seen. The belt is gonna be amazing as well. I can't wait to see it finished. If I lived out west pard I would be tryin to talk you into takin on another student. Beautiful work WC!

You wouldn't have to talk hard, there's always room for one more.
WC

cowboywc

Howdy All
I finally got all the filigree work done. Took all day between customers and students.
I just put the first coat of color on.
WC

Marshal Will Wingam

Oh, yeah! WC, that's really coming along nicely. It'll be outstanding, for sure.

SCORRS     SASS     BHR     STORM #446

goodtime annie

I had the pleasure of seeing it at the filigree stage, WOW! I wish you could all see it in person!
Goodtime Annie

Take pride in how far you have come and have faith in how far you can go!

http://www.facebook.com/AnnNewkold.LeatherEmporium

cowboywc

Well I got the color done today. I think it is going to match just perfect.
WC

JD Alan

That's a great example of why I wanted you to color my guitar strap! That entire rig is going to be flat outrageous!

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

WC, that belt is beautiful pard, I'll have to get over there and get a one on one look see, the color looks great, talk about a BBQ rig, this would be hard to beat. You make me proud.. ::) 8)

tEN wOLVES  :D
NRA, SASS# 69595, NCOWS#3123 Leather Shop, RATTS# 369, SCORRS, BROW, ROWSS #40   Shoot Straight, Have Fun, That's What It's All About

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com