Basketweave & Floral Holster.

Started by cowboywc, December 24, 2009, 02:14:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cowboywc

Quote from: GunClick Rick on December 29, 2009, 03:43:07 PM
Dumb question,but will that have a background or show the blade of the knife? :-\

That holster came out sweet man,too cool..

Howdy Rick
It will have the same snakeskin as the holster.
WC
Leather by WC / Standing Bear's Trading Post

cowboywc

Quote from: Kid Terico on December 29, 2009, 04:10:20 PM
WC keep patting your self on the back. Thats doing to be a awesome rig when u put sheath, holster and belt together. KT

Howdy KT
That is something I just can't do.
WC

cowboywc

Here it is with color.
WC

cowboywc

All done

cowboywc

The set

Kid Terico

WC that is absolutely out standing. If I were there I would pat u on the back. Cant wait to see it with the belt. Thanks for showing it in stages.Sure like the looks and shape of knife handle. KT

Gun Butcher

WC, that turned out great. You have outdone yourself with that rig. Can't wait to see the belt that you come up with.
Lost..... I ain't never been lost...... fearsome confused fer a month er two once... but I never been lost.
Life is a Journey, the best that we can find in our travels is an honest friend.

GunClick Rick

That's a pair to draw to fer sure! :)
Bunch a ole scudders!

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

WC, after seeing your sheath yesterday, it really went together nicely, when you get the belt done this will be one heck of a good looking and different rig, thanks for posting your progress pard, as always it's been a learning experience for us all.

tEN  ;) :D ;D
NRA, SASS# 69595, NCOWS#3123 Leather Shop, RATTS# 369, SCORRS, BROW, ROWSS #40   Shoot Straight, Have Fun, That's What It's All About

Marshal Will Wingam

That is truly beautiful, WC. What a nice companion piece for that holster. Thanks for the series of pics. That would make a good DVD following the steps.

SCORRS     SASS     BHR     STORM #446

JD Alan

I'm sure we all understand why you can't pat yourself on the back. I just hope you understand why so many feel the need to do so to you!

Great work, thanks for sharing the details with us. JD
The man with an experience is never at the mercy of a man with an argument.

Arizona Cattleman

;D ;D Great lookin leather WC, I envy your talent, I hope to be as good someday...

AZ Cattleman
SASS Member #86387
NRA Member
USCCA Member

cowboywc

Howdy All
Thank you all for the kinds words.
Just so you don't think I was sitting around all day doing nothing. Here is the pattern for the gunbelt.
WC

Gun Butcher

That ought to do the trick. Looks good WC.
Lost..... I ain't never been lost...... fearsome confused fer a month er two once... but I never been lost.
Life is a Journey, the best that we can find in our travels is an honest friend.

JD Alan

I sat up half the night worried about you doing nothing ::) After seeing your shop & work I wonder if you ever sleep :o

cowboywc

Quote from: JD Alan on December 31, 2009, 09:35:32 AM
I sat up half the night worried about you doing nothing ::) After seeing your shop & work I wonder if you ever sleep :o

Yes JD, from 4am to 7am if I'm lucky......
WC

Marshal Will Wingam

That belt pattern will make a great addition to the set. Now we have even more to look forward to. :D

SCORRS     SASS     BHR     STORM #446

cowboywc

Howdy All
Finally got a little free time between orders to play.
I got started on the Basketweave and Floral filigreed gunbelt.
WC

Curley Cole

I don't know where I waz when you started this, but in my 30 years around cowboy and leather, I had never seen that either.

You are a madman.....

wow is not enough words..

curley
Scars are tatoos with better stories.
The Cowboys
Silver Queen Mine Regulators
dammit gang

JD Alan

Wow WC, that is a whole bunch of drawing out & cutting lines. And now you're going to chisel out a bunch of holes? Incredible!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com