Wished i could get rid of this head cold!!

Started by GunClick Rick, December 21, 2009, 10:48:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GunClick Rick

Bunch a ole scudders!

northwestgrizzly

Horse-radish will clear you up.....clear you way up!.... ;D
"We have enough youth, how about a fountain of smart?"

GunClick Rick

5th grade,school field trip to Lemoore Naval Air Station,hey i luv tuna salad,big spoon,chomp schomp chomp :o ??? :'( WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! :-[ :-[ :-[ MILK FAST!!!! IS THAT ICE CREAM MR. PILOT?????? i missed out on that bueatifull steak with brussel sprouts and steamin tator,ate ice cream the rest of the day.I can now smell horse radish if someone has it in New York! IF I EVER MEET THE FELLER THAT FIRST PLANTED THAT SIN WEED!!!!!! >:( >:( >:( >:( :-X :-X He'll not see another christmas!
Bunch a ole scudders!

Dr. Bob

GCR,

Get some Zicam!  It will get you well faster!  Why didja give me that cold anyhow. :'( :'(
Regards, Doc
Dr. Bob Butcher,
NCOWS 2420, Senator
HR 4
GAF 405,
NRA Life,
KGC 8.
Warthog
Motto: Clean mind  -  Clean body,   Take your pick

northwestgrizzly

Quote from: GunClick Rick on December 23, 2009, 12:09:53 AM
5th grade,school field trip to Lemoore Naval Air Station,hey i luv tuna salad,big spoon,chomp schomp chomp :o ??? :'( WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! :-[ :-[ :-[ MILK FAST!!!! IS THAT ICE CREAM MR. PILOT?????? i missed out on that bueatifull steak with brussel sprouts and steamin tator,ate ice cream the rest of the day.I can now smell horse radish if someone has it in New York! IF I EVER MEET THE FELLER THAT FIRST PLANTED THAT SIN WEED!!!!!! >:( >:( >:( >:( :-X :-X He'll not see another christmas!

Hahahahaha.....that one had me laughing out loud. Sounds painful....but I betcha it cleared you up then...even if ya didn't need it... ;D

Singing Bear

Wah-sah-beeeeee!!!!  Oh, you don't like sashimi or sushi.   :D

Netti Pot.  Wife turned me on to the thang and it clears my sinuses pretty good.
After that, a slight overdose of Nyquil and off to bed.

GunClick Rick

I need a plate of Kim-chee and a good sweat lodge :o I feel ok till i get up and move :-X I was never sick when i was drinkin,but then you could never find any red paint either ;D
Bunch a ole scudders!

northwestgrizzly

Kim-chee...haven't had that for years. That'll do the trick.

Dr. Bob

Regards, Doc
Dr. Bob Butcher,
NCOWS 2420, Senator
HR 4
GAF 405,
NRA Life,
KGC 8.
Warthog
Motto: Clean mind  -  Clean body,   Take your pick

Singing Bear

Shucks!   I forgot about that.  Last time I had a head cold, I went to a Korean restaurant and had a big, hot bowl of kimchee soup.  Aside from the kimchee, they added about 6 of those Korean green chili peppers.  HOI!!!!   That cleared my head and then some.   ;D

northwestgrizzly

Navigation ??? I am of the mind that, was more like a freight train fully loaded down hill in the snow!!!!!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com