Thanks WC...Mom's gonna love it!

Started by Freedom, December 19, 2009, 11:49:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Freedom

Just had to try one of WC's boxes.. I really liked the wood design Cowboywc posted a while back so I mixed his two great idea's and this is what I got.. my folks are gonna love it.  Merry Christmas ALL ;D And thanks WC!

This pic came out different..makes it look gold...not really the color of it but it looks kind of cool this way.

www.7xleather.com ...Cowboy and Muzzle loading Gear

JD Alan

Wow Freedom, you've got that "Board Look" down brother. I had only seen WC do this before, until Feathers took a wack at it, and a good one at that. Freedom, you must have been doing this rustic board look for a while, at least it certainly looks that way. That is very nice work. 
The man with an experience is never at the mercy of a man with an argument.

Johnny McCrae

Howdy Freedom,
Great look and design! Nicely done! What a nice gift to give to your parents. Thanks for sharing this with us.
You need to learn to like all the little everday things like a sip of good whiskey, a soft bed, a glass of buttermilk,  and a feisty old gentleman like myself

cowboywc

Howdy Freedom
10 thumbs up. Great job.
WC
Leather by WC / Standing Bear's Trading Post

Marshal Will Wingam

Really nice work, Freedom. Your folks will be very happy with that. Thanks for the pics.

SCORRS     SASS     BHR     STORM #446

Skeeter Lewis

Freedom, that's a come out real well. Congrats.

Gun Butcher

Freedom, you must have looked awful hard at WC's plank carving. That really looks cool. Great work.
Lost..... I ain't never been lost...... fearsome confused fer a month er two once... but I never been lost.
Life is a Journey, the best that we can find in our travels is an honest friend.

Ace Lungger

Howdy Freedom, :)
WOW :o :o :o :o Awesome Job!!!! You guys are doing some killer work!!! Since I havn't master making anything yet, i am going to stay with cowboy gear for now!
I love seeing the stuff you make, please them coming!
Later
ACE
member of the Cas City Leather family!
Member of Storms
Member of Brown
SASS # 80961

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

Well it's pretty much all been said, I'll just add a WELL DONE, your Mom will love it. :D ::)

Regards

tEN wOLVES  ;) :D ;D
NRA, SASS# 69595, NCOWS#3123 Leather Shop, RATTS# 369, SCORRS, BROW, ROWSS #40   Shoot Straight, Have Fun, That's What It's All About

Freedom

Thank you Everyone!! It sure adds to the fun to have such a great bunch of folks to share ideas and photos with. ;D Looking forward to another great year with everyone here.

Thanks for making it so Much fun!!!!
Wes
www.7xleather.com ...Cowboy and Muzzle loading Gear

Kid Terico

Freedom that is a outstanding job. You got that down to a T. Couldnt be better. KT

GunClick Rick

Well i'll be dang jiggered :) :) Nice booger box :P

Keep it handy,it's a dandy!
Bunch a ole scudders!

Dr. Bob

Jeez,  get here late and all the good adjective have already been use! ::) :o  What a great execution of the plank!  Very impressive!! ;D
Regards, Doc
Dr. Bob Butcher,
NCOWS 2420, Senator
HR 4
GAF 405,
NRA Life,
KGC 8.
Warthog
Motto: Clean mind  -  Clean body,   Take your pick

santee

That's pretty cool, there. Great job!
Historian at Old Tucson