xmas order for a dear friend

Started by cowboy316, December 18, 2009, 02:24:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cowboy316

howdy Pards been busy at the bench and this is the first nof many pics ive still got to get taken this is a check book cover ive done for a dear friend that wanted to get something special for his wife for xmas
well ill post it here and he can go into more detail if he wants to
enjoy and im hoping to get a new camera after the first of the year
thanks for all you help
Cowboy316

JD Alan

That's good lookin work there Cowboy. I'm glad to see your still around and kickin! JD
The man with an experience is never at the mercy of a man with an argument.

Ned Buckshot

Looks like Rick is going to make his bride smile!! 8)

Good Job Cowboy!

Ned
Ned Buckshot

SASS# 2901   nedbuckshot@gmail.com

SEE MY ADS IN CAS CITY CLASSIFIEDS

FEATHERS

Beautiful looking work,she will be pleased with that,can I ask what dyes you use Cowboy  ;D Feathers

Johnny McCrae

Howdy Cowboy,

It's great to hear from you. That check book cover is gorgeous! You friend's wife will be delighted with it. Many thanks for showing it to us.
You need to learn to like all the little everday things like a sip of good whiskey, a soft bed, a glass of buttermilk,  and a feisty old gentleman like myself

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

Nice work c316, Rick should be real happy with this, good to have you back with us again.

tEN wOLVES  ;) :D ;D
NRA, SASS# 69595, NCOWS#3123 Leather Shop, RATTS# 369, SCORRS, BROW, ROWSS #40   Shoot Straight, Have Fun, That's What It's All About

GunClick Rick

Oh my god!! I just now saw it,been fightin this stupid cold.It's bueatifull Tim :'( HOLY CRA~~~MOLEY!!!! NICE WORK BUDDY,she will be stoked with that! WOMBLY is my wifes nickname (story later ;D,C .A .is for Carol Ann..Golly Cowboy 316 that blew me away..

worf ever penny!Thank You Thank You :) :) :)
Bunch a ole scudders!

Kid Terico

Cowboy you all are putting out some nice xmas gifts. KT

GunClick Rick

By golly Cowboy that's just downright purty..Nice highlighting ,nice shading on the leaves and roses and hearts,got some wood texture and a nice sampling of color and style.Had to settle in and get a real good look at it.She will be proud and greatfull.. ::)
Bunch a ole scudders!

Dr. Bob

WOW!  You're becoming a real artist! ;D ;) ;D
Regards, Doc
Dr. Bob Butcher,
NCOWS 2420, Senator
HR 4
GAF 405,
NRA Life,
KGC 8.
Warthog
Motto: Clean mind  -  Clean body,   Take your pick

Marshal Will Wingam

Hey, Cowboy, That's really good. Those roses are very realistic. There's going to be a happy lady around this year with that. Excellent work.

SCORRS     SASS     BHR     STORM #446

cowboy316

howdy pards thanks for all the kind words and well wishing i wish i was back to 100% but ill get there LOL
Rick that was a fun check book cover to get drawn up cant wait to here how she reacts
ive got another holster done gonna get pics of it today not idea what colo i wanna do on it yet tho so its just gonna me natural leather ight now
thanks again gang
Cowboy316

GunClick Rick

I know how ya feel Tim,i came down with it but not as bad as my wife had it,but it is still wearin me down,i feel good for a few hours and then my energy level goes capoot.The cover is probaly in the mail box,mama has the keys and she is up north,be home tommorrow.It shore is purty.. :)

My duaghter liked it,UH OH ???
Bunch a ole scudders!

JD Alan

I wonder if you can catch it on line, because this is what I've been dealing with for a little over 2 weeks! I don't know if I gave it or caught it, probably both.
The man with an experience is never at the mercy of a man with an argument.

GunClick Rick

Now i need one of WC's booger boxes :-[PPPHHH,ohhh mby doze!!!!
Bunch a ole scudders!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com