Holiday Thread

Started by Marshal Will Wingam, December 16, 2009, 11:00:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marshal Will Wingam

It was requested that we have a thread just for the coming holidays soon enough that any pards leaving can get their wishes in before leaving. Here it is.

Merry Christmas, pards. Any travellers have a great trip.

SCORRS     SASS     BHR     STORM #446

WaddWatsonEllis

This looks like a perfect place to show off ... I'm a member of the Davis CA OddFellows Lodge ... one of the members looks like Santa Claus year round, so he puts on a Santa suit and we had 'Breakfast with Santa' ... with a smorgesboard of breakfast food for all participants, and all the kids got to sit on Santa's lap while their parents furiously scribbled everything they told Santa they wanted .... and attached is a pic of yours truly and 'Santa' ...

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year
My moniker is my great grandfather's name. He served with the 2nd Florida Mounted Regiment in the Civil War. Afterward, he came home, packed his wife into a wagon, and was one of the first NorteAmericanos on the Frio River southwest of San Antonio ..... Kinda where present day Dilley is ...

"Courage is being scared to death and saddling up anyway." John Wayne
NCOWS #3403

GunClick Rick

oops a touble dap~~Mama made fresh Krazy Krunch~ :P
Bunch a ole scudders!

JD Alan

I want to thank all of you fellas who've been so much help and encouragement to me this past year, and also for being such a great support when I had a stroke back in April. I'm about 95 % recovered now, and VERY grateful! 

Ya'll know I'm a pastor, 21 years now in the same Bible believing church, and I've tried to not get "preachy" on you. I've appreciated the opportunities to pray with and for you, and to answer those "PM's" regarding faith questions. You can always write or call, I'm happy to talk or pray with anyone, and I won't push my beliefs on you.   

I want to wish you the best Christmas ever this year, and a great 2010. Here's a picture of my two grandkids, Hunter & Tiffany that I think are the most special grandkids in the world (It's ok if you think yours are)

God bless, JD. AKA Pastor Jeff Dorothy, New Life Church Sherwood Oregon

The man with an experience is never at the mercy of a man with an argument.

GunClick Rick

Bunch a ole scudders!

FEATHERS

G'Day All,I would just like to wish everyone & their families a safe & merry Christmas & a happy & prosperous New Year from Down Under in OZ.(I promise I wont think of you while I'm floating round the pool with my Christmas beer) Feathers

Kid Terico

I wish all of you a very Merry Xmas from the short people. If your driving be save and pay attention to your fellow drivers because you might meet a crazy driver like me comming toward you. GOD BLESS.

Pat and Terry.

Johnny McCrae

My very best wishes to everyone and their loved ones for a Blessed & Merry Christmas and a Happy & Prosperous New Year.
You need to learn to like all the little everday things like a sip of good whiskey, a soft bed, a glass of buttermilk,  and a feisty old gentleman like myself

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

:D I'd like to wish all of you a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year, seems like these years are going by faster each year,

Be safe while driving and always be kind to Santa  ::) :D

tEN wOLVES  ;) :D ;D
NRA, SASS# 69595, NCOWS#3123 Leather Shop, RATTS# 369, SCORRS, BROW, ROWSS #40   Shoot Straight, Have Fun, That's What It's All About

Marshal Will Wingam

Great pics, pards. Thanks.

Here's one for all you dog pards. ;)

SCORRS     SASS     BHR     STORM #446

Angel_Eyes

Merry Christmas :-\ and a Happy New Year ;D from Robin Hood County, in Merry Old England.

Angel Eyes. 8)
Trouble is...when I'm paid to do a job, I always carry it through. (Angel Eyes, The Good, The Bad & The Ugly)
BWSS # 54, RATS# 445, SCORRS,
Cowboy from Robin Hood's back yard!!

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

::) ;D Great shot of the dogs Will, I made a print for my book, Thanks for sharing

tEN wOLVES  ;) :D ;D
NRA, SASS# 69595, NCOWS#3123 Leather Shop, RATTS# 369, SCORRS, BROW, ROWSS #40   Shoot Straight, Have Fun, That's What It's All About

GunClick Rick

Them dogs look like they are going "so where's our stocking"? ???
Bunch a ole scudders!

Ace Lungger

Howdy ALL, :)
It has been a honor to be a part of this group! I am not much of a Christmas person, I think Christmas has gone to commerialized for me!! The true meaning of Christmas gets lost in spending all of your money and having to stuggle all year just to do it all over again!
I want to wish everyone a heart, filled with joy for Christmas, show your love and good tiding's with everyone you can! Put your sarrows aside for there are those that have it worst than us, do what you can, help anyone in need of friendship!
A true friend, is a gift from God, and so many times we take our friends and our family's for granted! I have to say, that I am a Bless man, I have found several good friends in this forum!! And I do mean TRUE FRIENDS!!

God Bless all og You!
May the Holidays, bring Joy to your life, and let next year bring happiness and Joy. Let it be the best year of your life.
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Ace
member of the Cas City Leather family!
Member of Storms
Member of Brown
SASS # 80961

Gun Butcher

Great Pictures everyone. 
Just want to tell all of you what a great inspiration and blessing you have been to me. 

Merry Christmas and a Very Happy and Healthy New Year to you all.

Gun Butcher
Lost..... I ain't never been lost...... fearsome confused fer a month er two once... but I never been lost.
Life is a Journey, the best that we can find in our travels is an honest friend.

Arizona Cattleman

:) Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all and to all a good life.... ;)

AZ Cattleman
SASS Member #86387
NRA Member
USCCA Member

JD Alan

ACE, I agree with you about Christmas. People think it's odd that a preacher is not much on Christmas, but it's because of the whole commerical thing. I'm a big fan of Easter though! I try to keep my objections to Christmas toned down because my wife, kids, and now grandkids think it's the best time of the year, and I don't want to be the Grinch!

I understand many folks are not religious, and I respect their choice. I do appreciate the good will to others that comes out at this time of year. Good friends are indeed a valuable gift!   
The man with an experience is never at the mercy of a man with an argument.

WaddWatsonEllis

JD,

I think the Spanish had it right  ... Christmas was a day of 6 to 8 hour masses, solemn to the max. Nothing is open; in fact, if you happen to be unlucky to be traveling and staying in a hotel for Christmas, you had better arrange to have your meals prepared ahead of time, 'cause the staff is gone.

The day is one of intense family bonding, and prayer.

Then, as some Monk worked out, January 6th is Three King's Day, or the day the church says that the Three Kings arrived at Bethlem ... and January 6th is a day of commercial abandon; there are parades with Three Kings floats, and the Three Kings give out presents to every good girl and boy.

Or at least that was the way it was in the 70s ... and I still wait for the 'after Christmas' sales on the big items and use the Three Kings Day as my excuse ... LOL
My moniker is my great grandfather's name. He served with the 2nd Florida Mounted Regiment in the Civil War. Afterward, he came home, packed his wife into a wagon, and was one of the first NorteAmericanos on the Frio River southwest of San Antonio ..... Kinda where present day Dilley is ...

"Courage is being scared to death and saddling up anyway." John Wayne
NCOWS #3403

GunClick Rick

To this day and even when i was a kid my favorite gift was the brown bag with hard candy,a few walnuts and an orange,i always looked forward to that bag in church. :)
Bunch a ole scudders!

Curley Cole

and here is one for you that may have a cat in the family

merry Christmas
curley
Scars are tatoos with better stories.
The Cowboys
Silver Queen Mine Regulators
dammit gang

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com