Very Cool JD.
Get that strap made.
WC
Leather by WC / Standing Bear's Trading Post

GunClick Rick

Hold on preacher,let me grab my harmoncy,a1a2a3...Hit it Hunter! :D
Bunch a ole scudders!

JD Alan

I've heard you play harmonica Rick, you're pretty good!

Marshall I agree it's good to see kids go for an instrument early. He played that thing non stop for an hour, until he had to leave to go to his dad's parent's house. His uncle, my son Ben was playing guitar and drums at age 2, and he's a heck of a musician if I do say so myself.

Thanks for the comments guys. Bein a grandpa is so much fun I should of had them first, then the kids! He wants to shoot, and already likes cowboy clothes. Gotta raise'm up right!
The man with an experience is never at the mercy of a man with an argument.

Gun Butcher

Thats what its all about JD. The pure joy of knowing a little part of you is going on and being able to give him some of what you have learned. :)
Lost..... I ain't never been lost...... fearsome confused fer a month er two once... but I never been lost.
Life is a Journey, the best that we can find in our travels is an honest friend.

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

Nice story JD, I like hearing about the good times folks have at Christmas time, that little guitar may just keep the spark glowing in your Grandson, and he will always have great memories of you and him playing together. So far for us there haven't been any Grand kids, but my Daughter has brought four CATS into our lives, and now they're part of our lives, you just never know what's in store for you in life, and my guitars will live on with my Daughter, my Son was never interested in playing an instrument, give him a motor cycle and he's in heaven, he can't get enough of that.

KT, & JD I also want to thank you both for your comments on Marshal Will and myself, I think Will feels as I do in that having a great bunch of pards here in this forum, makes it all worth while for the both of us, lasting friendships have been made here, and there are new ones to be made.

Happy New Year to All of You

tEN wOLVES  ;) :D ;D
NRA, SASS# 69595, NCOWS#3123 Leather Shop, RATTS# 369, SCORRS, BROW, ROWSS #40   Shoot Straight, Have Fun, That's What It's All About

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com