I need a pattern

Started by theshoer, December 15, 2009, 06:11:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

theshoer

does any body have a pattern for a Doc Holiday shoulder holster rig from the movie Tombstone or where I can get one

Thanks and Merry Christmas
I may not be the most important person in your life, but when you hear my name, I hope you smile and say That's My Friend

Ace Lungger

Howdy theshoer, :)
Welcome aboard!! To my best knowledge I have never seen a Doc Hoilday pattern. I can't even tell you excatly how it was? I have watched that movie 20 times at least! If I get time, I will watch it again and see if there is anyway I can help yiou out.
Later
ACE
member of the Cas City Leather family!
Member of Storms
Member of Brown
SASS # 80961

theshoer

Thanks Ace
They have a pic of one on Texas Jacks  but I just can not  figure it out from the pic. My son and I started shooting at a new club that uses a pocket pistol on 2 stages so I was looking for some way of carrying  a pocket pistol so I guess I  am goint ot have to watch Tombstone again too
I may not be the most important person in your life, but when you hear my name, I hope you smile and say That's My Friend

Dave Cole

Like Ace, I have seen a pattern, but I seldom use patterns.Here's a pic of a holster that looks very similar.Dave

http://www.chisholmstrailleather.com/historical-and-movie-cowboy-holsters-gun-belts/

Ace Lungger

Howdy Dave, :)
Thanks for link, That is a cool site!! I got to figure out away to make me a pair of those spur straps!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) ;D ;D :)
Here I have been in Limbo for 2 weeks, couldn't make up mind what to make??? Now thanks to you Dave, I now have a purpose!!
Later
ACE
member of the Cas City Leather family!
Member of Storms
Member of Brown
SASS # 80961

Arizona Cattleman

SASS Member #86387
NRA Member
USCCA Member

theshoer

That's what I was looking for Arizona Cattleman thanks, Dave I need something to start me off then I usually modifie to make it work for me

knucklehead

check out hidecrafter.com

they have a pattern by brazo jack for a doc holiday shoulder holster.

very good pattern easy to follow.

you can change it according to the style that you want.

this is a pic of my version of the brazo jack doc holiday shoulder holster for a left handed shooter.
I'M #330 DIRTY RAT.

Marshal Will Wingam

Welcome to the forum, theshoer. When you get one made, be sure to share it with us. Looking forward to your posts.

SCORRS     SASS     BHR     STORM #446

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com