To the town of Agua Fria rode a stranger one fine day~~~

Started by GunClick Rick, December 14, 2009, 06:38:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GunClick Rick

Bunch a ole scudders!

Forty Rod

Never spoke to folks around him, didn't have to much to say.
People like me are the reason people like you have the right to bitch about people like me.

Ozark Tracker

No one dared to ask his business no one dared to make a slip
We done it for Dixie,  nothing else

"I've traveled a long way and some of the roads weren't paved."

Curley Cole

Scars are tatoos with better stories.
The Cowboys
Silver Queen Mine Regulators
dammit gang

GunClick Rick

He ain't worth a dern cuase he needs a brand new hip,needs a brand new hiiiip~~
Bunch a ole scudders!

Goatlips

...for the stranger there among us had a big iron on his hip.

I have a tape of Marty Robbins that I play while driving to and from all my cowboy matches, for the last dozen or so years.  At the end is Cowboy Cattle Call with Eddie Arnold and Lee Ann Rimes.  Gets me in the mood.  You too?

Goatlips

GunClick Rick

The cattle is bawlin,the coyote howllin under a western sky~~~~~~
Bunch a ole scudders!

Forty Rod

Quote from: Goatlips on December 14, 2009, 10:13:06 PM
...for the stranger there among us had a big iron on his hip.

I have a tape of Marty Robbins that I play while driving to and from all my cowboy matches, for the last dozen or so years.  At the end is Cowboy Cattle Call with Eddie Arnold and Lee Ann Rimes.  Gets me in the mood.  You too?

Goatlips

Lee Ann Rimes gets me in the mood.  She surely does.  ::)
People like me are the reason people like you have the right to bitch about people like me.

Daniel Nighteyes

I've actually got six CD's of cowboy music that I put together for the same use.

[Of course, when I'm feeling kinda devilish I pull into the range parking lot with a full-up war dance blaring.  It does get noticed... ;D]

Daniel Nighteyes

If you pards wanna hear some of the best-ever cowboy music while at your computer, you can't beat Western Music Time with host O.J. Sikes on the Boston Pete website.  Here's the link.  On PC's it plays thru Windows Media Player:

http://www.bostonpete.com/wma/show004.asx

Forty Rod

Quote from: Daniel Nighteyes on December 15, 2009, 10:24:00 AM
I've actually got six CD's of cowboy music that I put together for the same use.

[Of course, when I'm feeling kinda devilish I pull into the range parking lot with a full-up war dance blaring.  It does get noticed... ;D]

I've done that with the Hawaiian War Chant.....and I ain't Hawaiian, either.   ;D

GunClick Rick

Hey Forty,a good mood is a terrible thing to waste ain't it.. :D
Bunch a ole scudders!

Forty Rod

Quote from: GunClick Rick on December 15, 2009, 02:59:18 PM
Hey Forty,a good mood is a terrible thing to waste ain't it.. :D

And a terrible mood is a good thing to waste....ain't it?   ;D

GunClick Rick

Bunch a ole scudders!

northwestgrizzly

How about "Riders in the Sky"? Gotta love the Yodeling!
"We have enough youth, how about a fountain of smart?"

Daniel Nighteyes

Quote from: northwestgrizzly on December 22, 2009, 04:38:54 AM
How about "Riders in the Sky"? Gotta love the Yodeling!
Yup, they're really good.  I especially love their rendition of South of the Border.  They're backed by what sounds to be an outstanding mariachi group.

I also like the Sons of the San Joaquin -- in fact, I may like them just a wee bit more than Riders in the Sky.  'Tis hard to tell for sure, ya know.

GunClick Rick

Sons of the San Joaquin  will be at the Fox theater here for thier annual christmas show.Jack Hannah will put tears in your eyes when he sings.They live here.I am hoping to get all them to sign my old geetar this year,they are hard to get too all at once..
Bunch a ole scudders!

GunClick Rick

Bunch a ole scudders!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com