New shooter with special needs

Started by Pancho Peacemaker, December 11, 2009, 10:47:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pancho Peacemaker

Leathersmiths,

There is a new shooter who posted a question about gear and leather.  He's in a wheel chair and I thought some of you fine craftsmen might have some ideas to help this new fella out.  Here's a link to his post:

http://www.cascity.com/forumhall/index.php/topic,29904.0.html

Pancho
NRA - Life
NRA-ILA
TSRA - Life
S&W Collectors Association

"A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user."
-T. Roosevelt (1858 - 1919)

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

Howdy Pancho

Thanks for thinking of us, we have some very talented pards here, and a few that are very good at design and creation, I'm sure we will hear from them, and  we'll see what comes up, there is no reason for not shooting because of being in a wheel chair. This might take a little time to get started, so please be patience,

Regards

tEN wOLVES  ;) :D ;D

NRA, SASS# 69595, NCOWS#3123 Leather Shop, RATTS# 369, SCORRS, BROW, ROWSS #40   Shoot Straight, Have Fun, That's What It's All About

GunClick Rick

I can hear the wheels turnin already,got more talent here than American Idle..
Bunch a ole scudders!

Dave Cole

Thanks Pancho, just posted.With a little effort he should do fine shooting.Dave :)

outrider

Howdy Poncho,

First of all I am glad you came to the Leahter Shop...we have some real dandy designers in this room.  Can you possibly post a photograph of the type wheelchair that is being used.  Also, we have a shooter here at our club that sometimes uses a motorized chair....and she pulls around a wagon style guncart behind the chair...something like an 8 wheeler ::)  anyway if you can a photo up it will make it easier for us to come up with some solutions
Outrider  (formerly "Dusty Dick" out of PA.)
SASS #2353
BOLD #895
Custom Leathersmith
Ocoee Rangers

Pancho Peacemaker

Quote from: outrider on December 12, 2009, 09:10:45 AM
Howdy Poncho,

First of all I am glad you came to the Leahter Shop...we have some real dandy designers in this room.  Can you possibly post a photograph of the type wheelchair that is being used.  Also, we have a shooter here at our club that sometimes uses a motorized chair....and she pulls around a wagon style guncart behind the chair...something like an 8 wheeler ::)  anyway if you can a photo up it will make it easier for us to come up with some solutions

Outrider,

I don't personally know this shooter.  I'm just making folks aware of his need.  You can reach him here:

http://www.cascity.com/forumhall/index.php/topic,29904.0.html

Pancho
NRA - Life
NRA-ILA
TSRA - Life
S&W Collectors Association

"A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user."
-T. Roosevelt (1858 - 1919)

outrider

Howdy Pancho,

Thanks...I have sent him a PM...also Dave Cole has also advised him to visit the Leather Shop....
Outrider  (formerly "Dusty Dick" out of PA.)
SASS #2353
BOLD #895
Custom Leathersmith
Ocoee Rangers

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com