Christmas Gifts

Started by cowboywc, December 11, 2009, 02:57:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cowboywc

Howdy All
These are not Cowboy, but I had fun making them.
I still have 2 more to lace up so I can ship them.
This one is for my Mom.
WC
Leather by WC / Standing Bear's Trading Post

Ned Buckshot

What a great idea WC! 8)

It looks like you nailed the design down perfectly! ;D

Moms gonna be proud of her little boy! :P

Ned
Ned Buckshot

SASS# 2901   nedbuckshot@gmail.com

SEE MY ADS IN CAS CITY CLASSIFIEDS

cowboywc

Howdy
This one id for my Dad.
WC

Ace Lungger

Howdy Pard, :)
Looking good!!
Keep them coming.
ACE
member of the Cas City Leather family!
Member of Storms
Member of Brown
SASS # 80961

cowboywc

Howdy Ned
Thank you.
I've been meaning to make these for many years but kept forgetting.
I was looking through some patterns and found them and said " I can get these done by Xmas". :)
WC

Ned Buckshot

Hey WC can I get a copy of that pattern? I'd like to make one for myself!

Ned
Ned Buckshot

SASS# 2901   nedbuckshot@gmail.com

SEE MY ADS IN CAS CITY CLASSIFIEDS

Johnny McCrae

Howdy WC,

Wow! Those sure are beautiful. They are true works of art. Your parents will be very proud to show them off. Many thanks for sharing your talents with us.
You need to learn to like all the little everday things like a sip of good whiskey, a soft bed, a glass of buttermilk,  and a feisty old gentleman like myself

GunClick Rick

My wife could use one right now,she's been honkin her beak fer month or more..Banned her from work this week and she da boss..

Honk,ppphhhhh sniffle sniffle hooonk!!!!! AAAACHEEEEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-\
Bunch a ole scudders!

Kid Terico

WC thats a great idea and a beautiful job. Couldnt be nicer. KT

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

WC, your Mom will love it, it's beautiful. ::) :D

tEN ;) :D ;D
NRA, SASS# 69595, NCOWS#3123 Leather Shop, RATTS# 369, SCORRS, BROW, ROWSS #40   Shoot Straight, Have Fun, That's What It's All About

JD Alan

Frankly, after visiting your shop this summer, I would expect nothing less than that quality of work. Those are MAJOR
COOL! Makes me want to blow my nose, oh wait, I've been doing that all week! They would make great gifts, but I doubt anyone would want to pay the money needed to cover the expense of making those works of art. Besides the great tooling, the color is really something. Nice work WC.
The man with an experience is never at the mercy of a man with an argument.

cowboywc

Howdy All
Thank you all for the kind words.
Here is the one I did for my Uncle.
WC

cowboywc

Howdy
Last one, for my Uncles girlfriend.
WC

cowboywc

Howdy
I didn't have a paper pattern, I just laid it out on tracing film.
Hope this helps.
WC

JD Alan

That does help WC. What weight leather are you using? The others you shared look really great too. Especially the uncle's girlfriend, nice carving. Thanks, JD
The man with an experience is never at the mercy of a man with an argument.

Gun Butcher

WC, those are just perfect. You seem to be able to take the simplest idea and turn it into a true work of art. It never ceases to amaze me. Thanks for showing us those I think you may have solved a present problem for a lot of us.
Lost..... I ain't never been lost...... fearsome confused fer a month er two once... but I never been lost.
Life is a Journey, the best that we can find in our travels is an honest friend.

cowboywc

Quote from: JD Alan on December 12, 2009, 06:40:08 AM
That does help WC. What weight leather are you using? The others you shared look really great too. Especially the uncle's girlfriend, nice carving. Thanks, JD

Howdy JD
The first 2 I did out of 6/7 and had to gouge the fold lines. The 2nd 2 I did out of 4/5 Royal Meadow and just creased the folds on the top side.
The Royal Meadow is a real light color and very soft leather so do a test of what ever color you are using before putting it on the project.
WC

GunClick Rick

Bunch a ole scudders!

cowboywc

Howdy  All
I posted all the pix of the Tissue boxes to my Photobucket if you want to see the detailed pix.
WC
http://s394.photobucket.com/albums/pp25/cowboywc/Tissue%20Boxes/

Freedom

Very nice!!...hope you don't mind, but I think my mom will be getting one of those for here gifts as well ;D :D
www.7xleather.com ...Cowboy and Muzzle loading Gear

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com