Good Man Mr Rick

Started by Curley Cole, December 10, 2009, 11:19:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Curley Cole

Good job GCR, that cool present just arrived on my porch. Very cool indian pot, and a flower for the wifey to hang on the tree.
Will post a pix in a day or two.

Yours is in the mail...

thanks again
yer pard
curley
Scars are tatoos with better stories.
The Cowboys
Silver Queen Mine Regulators
dammit gang

GunClick Rick

Wished i could of done more,but i got a little somethin for those i traded with or got something from.Dr. Bob Sent me a petrified tooth similar to yours,Ned Buckshot did some tradin and i got that bueatiful knife from him,Forty Rod sent me a signed book "LEGENDS" and a RED RYDER folding knife to go with my collection and it's the real deal from the 50s.All have kind hearts and i apreciate it.
 Did ya notice the flower is all made of shells?Every piece is some kind of shell.I thought they were pretty cool.Got your mini pot from Harmony and a lady in Paso Robles makes them.I thought,well he has fetishes so i'll get this mini pot to go with them..I guess i did good :) Budget was a little tight after rentin the room and eatin portabello mushrooms and calamari and huge fried tiger prawns.Then we went shoppin.

Found me a small hand done powder horn or shot horn.How is Pyllis doin?Did they total the jeep :-\
Bunch a ole scudders!

Curley Cole

Ricky

It is not the cost of the item, it is how much "heart" is in it. Me and GramaPhyllis appreciate the gifts. Thank you!

Phyl is fine not even a scratch. Her beloved Jeep is another story. It is up to $14K in damages. Up to the insurance co. as to weather the want to total it or not. we shall see..

thanks again
yer pard
curley
The Cowboys
dammit gang

GunClick Rick

They put about 8 grand in ours and repaired it.Danged if ya do and danged if ya don't,,the wife used her 401 to pay it off before Madoff stole it.Don't want another payment.Pray while ya play :-X
Bunch a ole scudders!

Curley Cole

you saw her Jeep when we came visitin last Feb. She loves it so....I liked it so well I got me one just like it. thank goodness mine is still in one piece.

curley
The Cowboys
dammit gang

Forty Rod

Got a shell "sculpture" from Rick, all Christmassy and pretty.  My wife fell in love with it and now I've got to find her a "every day" one for our "under-the-sea" motif ("Motif"!  Like that word?  See how sofistikated I'm getting from hanging out with all you folks.) guest bathroom.

Thanks, Rick.
People like me are the reason people like you have the right to bitch about people like me.

GunClick Rick

Just take her to Morro Bay Foty.. ;D
Bunch a ole scudders!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com