does anyone use the chatroom?

Started by miz blondetta, December 10, 2009, 04:44:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

miz blondetta

[bdoes anyone use the chat room anymore?  I never see anyone on it?b]

GunClick Rick

What we need to do is get some famous people on there like Quick Cal,Capt Baylor,or some famous silver screeners on there.Post a session before hand and everyone write down 1 or 2 questions to discuss.Forty Rod could get the the famous and let Ten Wolves and the Marshall moderate the session. :)
Bunch a ole scudders!

Dr. Bob

Hardly ever any more.  Some of the folks out east used to, but haven't seen them or anybody else there in a long time.
Regards, Doc
Dr. Bob Butcher,
NCOWS 2420, Senator
HR 4
GAF 405,
NRA Life,
KGC 8.
Warthog
Motto: Clean mind  -  Clean body,   Take your pick

Danny Bear Claw

Three chat rooms... always empty.  What we need to do is set a time to meet there and have a chin-wag.  That's what we used to do on the SASS Wire, back when it was still friendly.  It's always friendly here in Cas City.  Saturday afternoon or evenings are always good for me, or any weekday mornings.

Coffee and chat anyone?   :)
SASS #5273 Life.   NRA Life member.  RATS # 136.   "We gladly feast on those who would subdue us".

Dr. Bob

Morning??  Mornings are for sleeping!! ::) :o ;D
Regards, Doc
Dr. Bob Butcher,
NCOWS 2420, Senator
HR 4
GAF 405,
NRA Life,
KGC 8.
Warthog

Buffalow Red

No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms.
Thomas Jefferson
  SHOOT STRAIGHT & LETS BURN SOME POWDER
Warthogs rule
Life NRA
SCORRS/ rugers/ 66 in 44-40  , trap door shooter
Southern Mo. Ranger
SASS
BSA SM RETIRED

McMate

Been so long since I was in there, I think I have forgotten how to use it.  Sorry.

Dr. Bob

To go to the chat rooms just click on the button labeled CHAT at the bottom of the yellow border beneath your avatar at the top of any page. ;D  Took me a long time to find that.  Had help from Marshal H. :D
Regards, Doc
Dr. Bob Butcher,
NCOWS 2420, Senator
HR 4
GAF 405,
NRA Life,
KGC 8.
Warthog

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com