Rain is Coming Down Hard

Started by Curley Cole, December 07, 2009, 08:45:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Curley Cole

GramaPhyllis was a victim of the rainy streets. She wasn't hurt, but she ended up doing a double donut on the 210 freeway and hit the guardrail twice. Like I said she wan't hurt, but the Jeep (her baby) looks pretty bad. I just hope they don't total it.

Ya'all drive careful out there

curley
Scars are tatoos with better stories.
The Cowboys
Silver Queen Mine Regulators
dammit gang

GunClick Rick

Hear the grapevine is closed.Damn Curley 2009 is almost over and i'm takin it off the calender.Glad she's ok,i know the feelin :-[
Bunch a ole scudders!

Daniel Nighteyes

Curley,

According to the Weather Channel we'll get a 2-day respite, followed by 4 more days of rain showers.  Looks like we're actually going to have a rainy season this year.

- Nighteyes

GunClick Rick

Everything froze hear last night,still frost on the pumpkin right now.Went to get some doggie bones and had to wait for the ice to thaw off the windshield.Been awhile around here for that.Back in 97 one of my best buddies took his life savings and bought orange crops,lost everything the next year in the big freeze.He owned a Chevy dealership and was driving his Corvette all night up and down the rows trying to save them lighting fires he finally gave up sobbing,he lost it all..He told me awhile back that he would have rather failed that not of tried though..I remember driving my dump truck for the county and seeing the huge icycles hanging from all the orchards.Can't remember what we were hualing but we had to go through the orchards to get to the pit and loader,tore my guts out man,it was a record crop if i remember right,all that bueatiful bright orange fruit covered in icycles. :o ??? :(

Bunch a ole scudders!

Daniel Nighteyes

It was 33 in my backyard this morning at daylight.  There's snow on the mountains to the north.

All together now:  "Its beginning to look (and feel) a lot like Christmas..."

Dr. Bob

Sissies!  It's 31 and snowing here.  Supposed to get 1-2 inches by morning.  Falling temp with a high tomorrow of 16 and a low of 4 tomorrow night.  Winds up to 40 mph! :'( >:( :'(  But C316 up in Wyoming has it worse than I do!!  Y'all enjoy that hot weather yer havin!!
Regards, Doc
Dr. Bob Butcher,
NCOWS 2420, Senator
HR 4
GAF 405,
NRA Life,
KGC 8.
Warthog
Motto: Clean mind  -  Clean body,   Take your pick

Daniel Nighteyes

Quote from: Dr. Bob on December 08, 2009, 11:22:13 PM
Sissies!  It's 31 and snowing here.  Supposed to get 1-2 inches by morning.  Falling temp with a high tomorrow of 16 and a low of 4 tomorrow night.  Winds up to 40 mph! :'( >:( :'(  But C316 up in Wyoming has it worse than I do!!  Y'all enjoy that hot weather yer havin!!

I've been camping in 4-degree weather with snow on the ground.  We kept our drinking water in an ice chest so it wouldn't freeze. We put frost liners in our tents so...

Well, anyhoo, with my achy/creaky joints I'd much rather be in my nice warm house now

Dr. Bob

Regards, Doc
Dr. Bob Butcher,
NCOWS 2420, Senator
HR 4
GAF 405,
NRA Life,
KGC 8.
Warthog
Motto: Clean mind  -  Clean body,   Take your pick

TexasToby

Call me a woose, fair weather cowboy or whatever but,they ain't but 2 things I really hate and cold weather is bofe ofem.
Texas Toby
"and saying it one more time will be too many" :-X
Swinging a rope is alot of fun unless, your neck is in the loop.

GunClick Rick

Odessa Texas,where they give ya a haircut wheather ya need it or not.. :D

My duaghter lives in Pearland Tx.
Bunch a ole scudders!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com